3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Carb Counters > Other Reduced Carb Diets

Belly Fat Cure - carbs question

Old 05-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #1

Talking Belly Fat Cure - carbs question

First of all, so glad I found some threads on this diet. I have not read the long thread yet, so maybe the answer to my question is in there.

In the book it says that 0 -20 = 1 carb, 21 - 40 = 2 carbs, etc... When counting your 5 carbs a day, does each serving of carbs count, no matter how many it is? For example, if I ate 5 things with one carb each is that my 5 carbs for the day? Or, if I ate something w/10 carbs, 2 carbs, 8 carbs, 24 carbs, etc...would that equal my 5 servings?

It seems like the difference between 5 grams of carbs and 120 grams of carbs is a lot!

Thanks a lot!
speechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:23 PM   #2

S/C/G: 199/186/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Welcome to BFC

Speechick, welcome to the BFC thread. I know it looks daunting, but if you'll read thru the whole origional thread, I think your questions will be answered. Also there are some very informative blogs on the subject, add www to the web addresses below; the last one is a carb/sugar/fiber tracker that you can use on the web or download to excel. Hope this helps, again welcome and good luck.

NOTE: Moderators, if I'm not supposed to post the below addresses, please delete and let me know for future posting. Thanks.

One for every 5 Lbs

Started in November 2009 counting calories, switched to BFC in June 2010, switched to Atkins July 2010, Started Weight Watchers Online PointsPlus April 6, 2011. So far it's working!! Yeah!!
I am trying to find something I can live with for the rest of my life.
countrycowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #3

Thanks for the response, CountryCowgirl. I did look at those websites and they were very helpful. Funny how little on the web is out there about this diet plan!

All the best,
speechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.