crack the fat loss code?

• i've just begun this (on day 3 of week 1) and was wondering if anybody else here was doing it or had done it? would love to hear from anybody who has experience with this one; success stories, pitfalls to avoid, good recipes, etc.

hope to find someone...

thanks,
    carrieanne
  • I have been looking for the book everywhere so I could start, do you know if the menus for week one are anywhere?
    Good Luck
    Lucille
  • I am on week 3 of crack the fat loss codeee
    Hey Carrieann,

I love the diet, but, I find it a bit confusing at times.... what do you think? would love to chat...

Dina
  • Hi all,
    I am on day 4 of week 1. I seem to losing but boy am i craving sweet stuff is this normal? Also I keep reading week2 but still am confused can anyone spellit out in an idiot proof way. I don't really fancy the sample days in the books so any alternatives would be good.Hi Lucille I googled crack the weight the loss code one site has a downloadable week 1 menu and you can also download an ebook??? Amazon seem to have a few . Any help would be very gratefully received. Hilaryx
  • I did try it about a year ago. I enjoyed the plan. It did work. I just couldn't control my bloddsygar and the carb up days