Hey

• Hey everyone, I found out that akins was not for me (to restrictive), but I'm going to cont with a low carb lifestyle, I think that I will be able to stick with a low carb, I just have to stop making excuses and start working out. But I'll just take it one day at a time, and make small changes daily.
  • How about the Paleo diet - literally, eat like a cave girl. I've read the book - essentially, proteins, fruits, veggies...no dairy products, no grains, no starchy vegetables. Sounds good to me; I'm on week one of Atkins Induction!
  • One of the members in here mentioned a program they are on ... I've checked it out and am going to try it! Its Atkin like, low carb, but not as restrictive (I, like you, did well on Atkins but needed a little more)..
    Its called 'Neris and Indias Idiot-Proof Diet'; You can check it out at www.pig2twig.co.uk/

Whatta got to lose - except weight!!
  • I am currently checking out the 17 Day Diet and Car Lovers diet...any infor on these?
  • check into bfc we have a thread here (Belly fat cure 2010) Much less restrictive than aitkins