Old 05-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 133/131/123

Height: 5'1'

Is anyone still somersizing? I just started agian and would like some support!
ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #17  

I'm thinking about giving it a try after I phase off Ideal Protein... in fact, Phase 4 (maintenance) of IP is a variation of food combining, so I think Somersizing will work pretty well... at least that way I'll have some recipes & some menu suggestions to go by...

hugs
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'4

Smile

I did Somersizing and had great success. The only reason I stopped is because I stared dating my boyfriend and well, you know how the diet can go down the tubes at a time like that!

I am ready to go back on the plan. Since I have a wheat allergy, low carb will work very well for me! I love all the healthy whole foods in the plan and it really encourages me to try new things!

If anyone wants support on this plan, let me know! I was a long time Somersizer and would hopefully have some good information for you.
DataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #19  

jtammy. Can I first say I looked at your progress pics and I am blown away. I think you look great. You said you followed the Sommersize book? Did yu do any sort of work outs or did you do just as she suggested, a half an hour walk around your neighborhood? I have had some success with this plan but find it tough to stay true to the plan. I have a HUGE thing for sweets, my BIGGEST downfall. Anyhow Jtammy any extra tips you can prvoide would be much appreciated! thanks again!
bumblebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #20  

Hello all, anyone still Sommersizing? I would like to try this again, tried it about 6 years ago lost 10lbs and then stopped......not sure why. There seems to be so little information out there on this diet. What happened? I would love to hear more from people on the ups and downs of this diet. A support group would be great!
Canuck69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 163/163/120

Height: 5'3

Hello all, is anyone still doing this? I'm doing a similar plan and I would love to get/give support as I take on this journey once again XD
Lili411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #22  

I did Somercizing many years ago and I think iot worked? I say that because it was during a time when I was anti-scale. I would be interested in trying it again.
txlawchic12 is offline   Reply With Quote