Regular or lite soy milk?

• So I had a nutritionist review my eating, and she said I need to up my fats and carbs. One of her suggestions is I switch from lite soy milk to regular. I buy Eighth Continent plain. I looked up the facts, and while the regular has a little bit more of the good fats, it also has .5 gram of saturated fat and more sugar. My question is, is it better for a little more fat/more sugar or less fat/less sugar? I emailed her, but I'm going shopping today and am not sure if she will get back to me before I go.
  • I go with unsweetened. I rather not have the sugar added to mine.
  • I like Westsoy's unsweetened varieties (I believe they are light and they have NO sweeteners of any kind), and also for sweetened soy milk, which I will also drink, I like Silk Lite Plain.

I am not opposed to fat and think we need it in our diets, I just don't need the extra cals in the soymilk.
  • I personally buy whole soy milk. I compared skim milk to soy. Soy is the same WW points as skim milk. I figure if I'm going to spend those two points, I will spend them on whole soy milk.