Flex and fruit

• Hi, I am newish coming back to WW's again after a long time away. I am doing my old Flex program and I am confused on whether or not I should be counting points for raw fruits in whole form and in smoothies. I am sure this has been asked a zillion times but my searches online have come up with conflicting answers. Thanks in advance!
  • Count Fruit on Flex
    Hey there! I am also doing my old flex plan, and one of the major differences between newer WW plans and flex is that flex has points values for whole fruit (in or out of smoothies). For example, a cup of pineapple (cut) is 1 or, and Apple can be 1 or 2 depending on its size, etc.

I have found that most fruits are around 1 or per serving, but there are some 0 pt veggies (i.e. Broccoli).

In my experience because of how pets are calculated differently in flex vs points plus it is really impt not to assign 0 pra to fruit - depending on how much you eat it can really add up and mess with your results if you don't count it!

Hope this helps!
  • Thank you for your reply I have been adding them as 1 for now. I am looking at the Points Plus program also to see which one works better for me.