3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Momentum / Flex (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex-222/)
-   -   Full 7 days on Flex and down... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex/272860-full-7-days-flex-down.html)

gettingbackinmyjeans 01-07-2013 07:58 PM

Full 7 days on Flex and down...

3 lbs! I am really excited about flex/momentum. After one week, I am still very upbeat about it and excited to continue! I am planning to update my progress in this thread as I continue through to hopefully reaching my goal weight. I am wanting to reach my goal weight of 165 by May 19th.

GinnyCarinhas 01-10-2013 03:13 PM

DId you try ww pp/360 and did it nor work for you? I love the 1-2-3 program from late 90's 2000, and I still have my flexpoints material. I never did momentum. Did you give points plus a chance or you just like flex better? I haven't given it a real chance, and I will before I decide to go back to flex.

gettingbackinmyjeans 01-10-2013 06:09 PM

I had all of my material from momentum and just decided to do that on my own. Didn't want to pay for new stuff.

GinnyCarinhas 01-11-2013 12:17 PM

That's great. I have my flexpoints points slider and I am finding lots of FP resources online.

gettingbackinmyjeans 01-13-2013 08:54 PM

I am now down to 201.6. Coming off slower than I expected but at least it's coming off.

Ready2Lose2013 01-13-2013 10:04 PM

That is still 2 Ibs from last weigh in! Way to go!

That is the "normal" rate of loss i'd say on fp - my experience is that it is common to have a really big first week loss due to water and major habit adjustment, and then i settled into 1-2 Ibs pretty consistently a week. It may seem like only a little bit, but it doesn't take more than a few weeks to look back and think "wow, i'm down 5 Ibs already, it went so fast!"

Fast weight loss usually isn't permanent weight loss!

gettingbackinmyjeans 01-14-2013 06:30 PM

Thanks! And I know! I just didn't have that big first week lose that I was expecting to have. Oh well... I did peak again at the scale this morning, that is a bad habit but it was down to 201.2. :)

gettingbackinmyjeans 01-25-2013 06:13 PM

Just a quick update. My last weigh in I was 200.0. So I've lose 5 lbs in 23 days. It still seems so slow to me. I have went over my points today for the first time. Hoping I can get back on track tomorrow. I haven't worked out at all. I need to find the time to workout. I am eating all of my points most weeks. I know if i didn't use my weeklies I'd probably lose faster but I don't want to starve and totally give up on it either. It seems totally doable right now. I really wish I'd see a little better results though. Normally I would lose 5 lbs the first week I counted calories or points. I am 32 now so maybe my matabolism has slowed down? Anyway, just want to post my progress :)

GinnyCarinhas 01-27-2013 09:06 PM

Way to go!

I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. I know you aren't going to meetings, but I am using the WW activelink and it is really helping me get in more activity. Just in case you do decide to go to meetings, you'll like activelink.

roxannestags 01-28-2013 06:14 PM

Tomorrow is my first full week on WW. I like the flex program but I have never done any other WW programs. I didn't do so well this weekend...that's an understatement (had a kidney stone and ate what dh provided which was pizza and cheesy bread) went tracked those today. There is NO WAY that cheesy bread is ever worth spending that amount of points on it. 29 points for ONE slice. What do they do, pour it in fat?

I'm going to try a new activity today, hooping. They were talking about it on the WW board here at 3FC in January chatter so I decided to give it a try. DH is bringing a hoop home.

I am so glad that my week starts over tomorrow! lol

Roxanne
Ginny, I love your avatar. I have twins too. Mine are 11 year old girls.

GinnyCarinhas 01-31-2013 11:22 PM

Thanks, mine are 10 months old yesterday

gettingbackinmyjeans 02-03-2013 07:54 PM

Hey Girls. I am still hanging on. The weight loss is sooo slow! I still haven't worked out. I just hate doing it! I am going to cut my weekly down to 25 and see if that helps. I have been eating every point I can get. I am hoping doing this will give me a little boost this week. I'm still at 200 this week.

gettingbackinmyjeans 02-25-2013 12:41 AM

Thought I should update this... I have stopped WW after doing 6 wks without any slip ups and only losing 5 lbs. I have switched to calorie counting and have already dropped close to 2 lbs in less than a week.

blessedfly1 03-04-2013 08:10 PM

Hi. I just started the flex points. I thought about calorie counting, but I thought it may be hard to control the fat intake. What about you? Is it hard to control the fat intake?

blessedfly1 03-04-2013 08:11 PM

Hi. Can someone tell me how to put the weight loss ticker in my post?