How many points for flex/momentum??

• Hi, I am fairly new here. I am wanting to do the old ww points plan instead of the new pp plan. I have the 2010 dining out guide and food companion but I can't figure out how many points I would need for this plan and how the weekly points allowance works. Can anyone help me out with this? I don't really want to do the new pp plan, since I am already sorta familiar w/ the old one. TIA!
  • It would be much simpler for you in the long run to do the new system. The familiarity of how it goes for counting is about the same - just different values and overall ranges, which is probably the easy part to change! All the new recipes, books, prepared meals at the grocery store are all in the new points values, and in my opinion, in the long run it will be much easier to just go with the new plan.
  • Hi, thanks for the response. I am sticking w/ momentum. I've lost 3 lbs my first week. Its just easier for me because I cook a lot and have at least 50 recipes that already have momentum points values attached to them. I can't imagine the time it would take to figure out carbs and protein for all of them. I have found a great website that is still focusing on momentum/flex system. I am using it. I also have a app for the old system that I am using when I grocery shop or need to figure points while on the go. Thanks again!
  • AMY,

I have ALOT of flexpoint resources I found online, however I can't post links or e mail address on here yet. I will be happy to share my information with you, reach me at info at fullmooninn dot com and I can send you some good links