Question about points

• What is the least amount of daily points you can have? Is there a minimum amount of points?
  • I think it is 18.
  • What did your points test come out to?
  • 18 points is the minimum, but as the above poster said, do the 'test' to see what you should be eating.
  • I started out at 24 and am now at 22 points...but wanted to see what the lowest was because I have never gotten to that point before
  • oh and thank you for the information!
  • oh thats exciting then I started at 31 and down to 29 now...slowwwwly going down...
  • congrats! My weight loss has been slower this time, but I keep telling myself I am reteaching myself how to eat and this time I will be able to keep it off!
  • Thats exactly what I've been thinking! I am reteaching myself how to eat and have a healthy relationship with food
  • I am at 29 as well. My boss who is doing WW to is at 18. I am not sure how much more she wants to lose, I think she looks great. I am not looking forward to being that low in points. I feel kind of spoiled now I have so many.
  • I know it seems like even going down one point his hard
  • 18 is the Minimum and I think 47 os the max. I am at 37 and the only complaint I have is getting all my points in for the day it'll be hard once I start going down in point..nothing like eating more veggies
  • At 22 points I have to ration them like gold and eat about five 0pt foods a day. I hope to be at 21 points for the new year but I feel like it takes so much planning!