3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > Momentum / Flex

New WW Plan for 2011?

Old 12-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyootr View Post
misscoffee - I'm in Canada too - BC and they are releasing the program on Monday I am told (my meeting is Tuesday and we will have all the new info/books etc. available at that time...
I've been told at the info will also be available online for us starting Sunday... so we shall see!
I surely hope so. I wanted to simply purchase the materials, and they wouldn't let me unless I signed up... so I guess I'll have to buy a WW calculator and Food Companion off eBay or something.

It's terrible how non-accommodating they are, when I called the 1-886 number - wow! So rude!
misscoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #137

You are saying WW is rude for not selling you products when you aren't a member? That was a lot of nerve to even go to get them. It is corporate policy that if you aren't a member you can only buy food products. They don't give you the program for free or for buying a few tools.

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #138

S/C/G: 229/214.6/135

Height: 5'2"

Join if you want material. It is well worth it. This is a great program and I love it. Following it for two days I can tell you that I am not hungry and you get plenty of daily points and lots of weekly points.

I know I have a lot more to learn but change is good and this was a good one.

happycamper4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #139
Obese Runner

S/C/G: 260/201.4/healthy

Height: 5'3

Hi ladies.

I'm going to my first WW meeting in about 2 years, I've used WW off and on throughout the years and I'm hoping this time I will be able to stick with it and make it to goal. The program really works but of course life happens and then I stop attending. So my goal is to stick with WW a whole year and not quit after a couple of months like I usually do. I plan on getting the monthly pass so that I can attend meetings as well as use the etools. Its funny how after years of not being on WW online they still have all my info and food/recipes that I used years ago. It always say "Welcome back" lol I'm like wow they remember me. I Love the WW program and for some reason WW is way easier then CC and I'm able to see results with WW vs CC. Well ladies I'm looking forward to joining this group. Take care
VERTICAL SLEEVE (VSG)
ONE garlic pill a day keeps hypoglycemia away
19Deltawifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:06 AM   #140

I hope points will finally be a true representation of actual calories in a food. It looks like it will be!
meryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #141

S/C/G: 196/149.8/135

Height: 5'3"

I am surprised how much I like the new plan. I was scared to see the new changes and that I would not find anything to eat that was not a lot points. I don't like most fruits and veggies. But I really do like the program so far
Old 12-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #142

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

The Australian? New Zealand WW have a free month trail at the moment

MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #143

S/C/G: 196/147/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari2011 View Post
Does anyone know about the new WW plan for 2011? I heard they are totally revamping the plan. Free fruits and veg, and a different way of calculating points. If this is true, I am very excited about it.

Has anyone heard anything in their meetings? The receptionist at my meeting did give me the heads up, but no info.
I've lost 70 lbs with W.W......Iv'e kept it off for almost 6 years.
The new program.....not so sure about it yet. I'm up a few pounds and I'm having a hard time adjusting....still in the "testing" stage for me.
donna0120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.