Scared to be happy!?

• Went for my first weigh in today at my Weight Watchers meeting and I was down 11 lbs in my first week. I was shocked! I had her do it again on 2 different scales and it was the same. We looked at my previous menu previous to startin to weight watchers and I was consuming between 3500-5500 calories per day. I was eating out for approximately 2 meals per day. This week I have been committed to the program, by the book all the way! I did eat out 1x on date night Friday, but I chose Applebee's because of their new WW menu-(sidenote-the Asiago steak was amazing). I am acutely aware of the fact that this great weight loss will not continue.
  • Wow! Congratulations! You must be elated. Keep it up. I just joined this Monday and look forward to my first WI.
  • Thanks I really hope you do well Monday. Have you ever tasted the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches? They are amazing!! And only 2 points!
  • That is great!!! and although this may not continue on such a drastic level, your weight loss journey has just begun!!!! Even if you lose in small increments you are still getting closer and closer to that BIG goal!!!!! Congrats!! Keep it UP!!!! YAY!