Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 08:44 AM   #76  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

I like that idea, Amy8888. I just might switch (time, date, leader, and meeting location) myself.

I completely understand wanting to switch groups due to the people in them. My leader always talks down about herself at least once per meeting and no one in the meeting really tracks. It seems like a group of people just doing the same old routine and not really getting anywhere and they kind of bring down the newbies or recommend really off the wall things. I need to find a more positive group or a leader with some encouraging energy!

It is awesome that you're getting up and moving like that!
What wii disk has the free step?

Changing it up is always a good thing, I've learned that it is easier to catch yourself if you are slacking somewhere (which I have ).
Old 04-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #77  

Height: 5'4"

Yes, I recently realized how far off track I've been getting. I have been losing/gaining 5 pounds like I did over the holidays and I need to get back to just plain old losing! I want to be in shape for a trip to Disney World and actually allow myself to be photographed with my family, and that's in just 2 months! No time for slacking, and I think changing things up like this will help with a general re-commitment, which I need. Sort of like joining in the first place...I lost quite a bit of weight those first few months, and I know I can do it again if I just remember that I am actually trying to lose weight, which sadly, does require some real control.

Free step is on the Wii Fit Plus, under aerobics. I just get that going and then turn to a show I've recorded. I always could just step without having the Wii going, especially since I wear a pedometer (which is so amazingly awesome, it almost completely matches count with what the Wii says). But I guess knowing the Wii is tracking my steps is a good thing (and won't yell at me for not using it), any extra little boost, right?

Last edited by Amy8888; 04-23-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #78  
Warning 3FC Addict

Definitely, every bit counts!

My wii is at my folks' place, yet I seem to use it more than they did until they got netflix on it. (so no stealin' it back) If only I hadn't cured myself of watching tv, , Maybe I'll toss on a movie and just march in place.

It's hard to surf the web or play computer games while jumpin' around. hehe.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #79  
Warning 3FC Addict

Well, I say it's time to close this thread, May here we come!
Closed Thread