Old 01-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/129

Height: 5'4"

Default Flex points saved my butt

Last night I became unhinged. First, I had a cocktail (which is self-defeating because I KNOW it weakens me resolve to stay on points when non-WW food is around and within arm's reach). Then, I agreed to order Domino's pizza and wings with my dear partner ("I'll only eat one piece of pizza," I told myself. Ha!).

The damage: 2 pieces of pizza (med. veggie) and 6 hot wings. Plus, I ate part of a full-fat grocery store brownie (I would've eaten the whole thing, but when I asked for a brownie, my dear partner cut it into 4s and brought me one section. He's a sweetie!).

What makes me mad is that I didn't feel in control. It's like the food took over and I became this zombie shoving artificial additives into my pie hole.

BUT, the good news is that even though I used up ALL of my flex points for the week, I didn't go over my points (I tracked everything). PHEW!

Lesson: Don't drink a cocktail and order Domino's pizza. I would have been perfectly happy with my black bean soup and popcorn!! Also, tracking "bad" meals is a GOOD thing because then I do know where I stand (and sometimes it's bad, but not as bad as I think).
SissieSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:54 PM   #2  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Wow, what a night!

But I have to say congrats for tracking it all! And that DP of yours was a life savor with that brownie, I bet!

That cocktail really was a dangerous drink with how it had affected your control. But you managed to keep within your range anyway!

Lesson learned, I hope

I hope I can keep it that much under control if I ever end up succumbing to my chocolate-ty influence.
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/129

Height: 5'4"

@ Zanheltangia -- Yes, lesson learned! Even though I ate WAYYYY too much, tracking it actually kept me from completely stuffing my face. There's just something about writing it all down that works for me :-)
SissieSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:40 AM   #4  
Proud Mommy

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

oh man that all sounds so good.lol..you stayed within all of ur points and got a treat
snapplegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote