First Weight-In Results!!

• Hi Everyone -

I DID IT!!! I joined WW last week and tonight was my first weigh in. I lost 3.5lbs

YEAH!!! Just needed to toot my own horn.

Marie
  • Great job!!! That's always the best feeling! Keep it up!
  • congrats!!
  • Awesome job Marie! I had my first WW weigh in today and am down 3.2 pounds.
    We can do this!!!
  • Congrats to you, Marie and jeanies! If we keep working hard, we will get there.
  • Toot that horn! Great work!
  • Great job! My first weigh in is tomorrow!!
  • yay!!! what a great start congratulations...
  • Hi all.....This is my first time in years posting on this site. Congrats to those who lost and good luck to those waiting to weigh in.

I just went back to WW last week myself so I'm waiting to weigh in myself on Friday.

Kim
  • Congrats....

I didn't do so well.... only .5 I am so dissapointed.
    not too sure how it happened.... did really well all week

hopefully I do better next week
  • Hi

Weighed in last Tuesday and was down 8.8 pounds.......Waiting on my weigh in this week to see how I do!!
  • Hey guys weighed in again today......Lost another 3 pounds!!!! that's 11.8 in two weeks!! I'm so excited to see what happens next weigh in!

Kim
  • My first weigh in didnt go so well. .4 lbs.

I was sick and miserable all week so I never ate all my daily points. To be exact I ate half my daily points just about all week. My body must be in starvation mode cause I have measured every little nibble that has snuck past my lips.

Congrats on your loss!!
  • CONGRATS on your loss!!!

Here are my results:

Week 1 -2lbs. So excited!!!
    I definitely used my flex points this weekend as I went to a birthday party (had to have some delicious dessert) and 2 slices of chicken w/ veggies pizza.
    Was only able to exercise for 2 days, since i was sick for most of the week but I am still pretty stoked about the 2lbs

Definitely inspired to stick with the program!