0 Point Tortillas???

• Hey everyone! Back on WW after a year hiatus. So I bought these tortillas, La Tortilla Factory Low Carb, High Fiber Whole Wheat tortillas, and they are coming up as 0 points? Has anyone heard of them? 50 cal, 2g fat and 7 g fiber. I tried an online point counter, my points calculator, and my old point slider and I got the same on all of them! I just wanted to see if anyone else has come across them...

Sara
  • I buy the same brand, but mine must be slightly larger: 80cals, 12fiber, 3fat on the package in my fridge. This makes them one point....but I used my point slider on yours and came up with zero too.
  • just remember that in points, 0+0 doesn't always equal 0... or even 1. If you had two of those it would be 2 points!
  • ive lost weight very nicely counting evrey two zeros as one ... but thats just me ...
  • yes--our Kroger has them as does our Farmers Market...however, I noticed that I could get small whole wheat tortillas for 70 calories much cheaper and I definitely like the taste better--good for you to be checking out the products and what is available!
  • I can't find them here, but oodles of the Hungry Girl recipes call for them. I wish I could, but I live in northeastern PA and it's really hard to find a lot of health-type items that you see on forums or in healthy eating cookbooks. No wonder HG uses them so much -- if one comes to 0 points!
  • I hope I can find these, this would be wonderful!
  • Try a lot of a different grocery stores guys. Here in California I know for sure that both Save Mart and Costco carry them. You can also try a Wal-Mart supercenter.