Has anyone switched from Medifast to WW?

• I've been using Medifast for 9 weeks (I've lost 16 lbs, have about 10 more to go) but I'm just not wanting to spend $300.00 for more food (I have about 2 weeks of medifast food left).

I'm very interested in WW but I'm wondering if I'm going to gain weight back switching from one diet plan to another.

If anyone has been there, done that I'd be so glad to hear from you.

Thanks,
    RhondaM.
  • I was wondering if you decided what you're going to do? I'm currently doing Medifast and am seriously considering switching to WW. I have the same concerns, though, about gaining weight. Hmmmmmm
  • I've been following Medifast off and on for the past two years. I lost the bulk of my weight (30 pounds) during my first 2 or 3 months on Medifast and went back to it from time to time to get the occasional gain under control. I've been maintaining at 136-138 and recently decided I wanted to get down to 130. Medifast wasn't helping me get those last few pounds off. I loved the results I got from Medifast but I think I was simply tired of it so I decided to switch to Weight Watchers. I like it so far but I only have 19 points a day and I struggle with getting what I feel like is enough nutrition in and not going over my points. I find myself eating a lot of vegetables which I guess is a good thing. But I am eating a lot less lean protein because it seems like it uses up a lot of points. It has definitely been a mindset adjustment. I lost 2 pounds my first week and my last few weeks on Medifast I only lost a pound or stayed the same. Maybe my body just needed something different. I'd love to hear from others who made the switch.