If you have a Costco near you...

• Okay, so I'm trying to find new things to try as I start WW again. Actually stayed within my points today, so yay. Anyway, I've also have been trying to keep what I eat low carb if I can. Well, I found these turkey burgers at Costco over the weekend and they are AWESOME!

They are their Kirkland brand of Turkey burgers. They are 1/3 lb pound burger which are only 5 pts and have 35 grams of protein! I had that with 1 slice of cheese and 1 cup of broocoli (sp) for a 7 pt dinner! Not bad
  • I've been making turkey burgers out of ground turkey; in fact, I had one for lunch today with a slice of pepperjack. I was wondering about the Costco ones; do they have any spice or flavor in them? I was afraid they would be bland so I haven't purchased them yet. When I make mine up, I mix up the ground turkey with an egg, some breadcrumbs, and a good couple of shakes of Worchestershire sauce for some kick. But it sure would be more convenient to just pull the Costco ones out of the bag.
  • They actually have a pretty good flavor. It's just seasoned with salt and pepper nothing too spicy. And they are made will 100 percent white meat so I think that contributes to the flavor a bit. Very convenient to grab one out of the bag!
  • Ooooh Good Idea! I'll have to check them out!