Old 03-23-2009, 04:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221.2/186.4/170

Height: 5'7"

Default Perhaps a really stupid question....

Okay I am relatively new to WW. Today I had to miss my meeting. DH is sickly and I was on the phone with his doctor's office trying to get an appointment when my meeting was getting started. Anyways...... So next week I just return to my regular meeting right? Or should I try to find another different meeting and go today or tommorrow? Do you have to go to that one meeting because that is where my paperwork with ww is?
Anyway just checking. I am guessing from my scales about a 2 pound loss. But I did not get into the 180's so my points are the same.
Ciarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 201.8/155.2/158

Height: 5 7

I hope your husband is feeeling better. As a memeber of Weight Watchers you can go to any meeting at any time that is up to you. If you want to wait and go to your regular meeting next week than you can if you want to try a new one you can do that too. I myself am a little nuerotic. I had to go to the same meeting every week at the sae time and wear the same clothes yes I no CRAZYand if for some reason I could not go I skipped that week.
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221.2/186.4/170

Height: 5'7"

I think I will just work on getting there next week. I have an outfit, I like to wear as well and I prefer to weigh in with a first thing in the morning meeting. I know I'm losing. So next week should be a really nice loss.
Ciarra is offline   Reply With Quote