Old 02-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 225/220/170

Height: 5 ft 6 inches

Default Just Started Momentum On Line

Hi

My name is Sue and I have done WW before, gave up and have been trying Sugar Busters & GI Index, seems too confusing.

I know WW works, so I signed up for on line. I have the Flex/Core information from 2007, so can understand Momentum.

I have just started belly dancing at home again, it is great exercise and lots of fun. Good workout, I even remember almost everything....originally took classes for 3 years in the early 80's. Need to get CD's my record player is down stair and I practice up stairs. Still have my costumes and veils.
I told my daughter I am still a crazy 61 year old, who wants to keep moving . I also have a Total Gym and elicptical? to work on and nice weather is coming to walk again outside. My greyhounds are anxious to get to the bike path!

Enjoy your site and may need help with new program or just to say Hi, or for motivation.

Have a great Wednesday and Thanks
candoit61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 187/171/125

Height: 5'4''

Hi Sue!

Congrats on starting Momentum- from what I understand it's not that different from Flex/Core. This is a great place to find motivation- the people are really knowledgeable and supportive. Looking forward to hearing about your progress! Best of luck
primaballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 201.8/155.2/158

Height: 5 7

Hi Sue,

Welcome, and congrats for starting my leader explained this weekend at ur meeting. WW took the best of both flex and core and created momentum. YOu still count points and track everything however there is a list of what they call filling foods (core foods) that you can use 2 ways either as a service size or you can eat it as you where on core (a larger amount untill you are satisfied) and for this purpose it has a set point value. If you are looking on line you might see foods with a diamond next too them it might lood like this 2 diamond (5) so if you eat the regular portion it is 2 points the diamond lets you know that you know that it is a filling food, and will keep you satified longerr, the (5) is the amount of points you have to record if you choose too eat an amount to satisfy. Good Luck

Cheryl
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Sue!

Bellydancing sounds like a lot of fun. Sounds like you won't have any trouble earning those activity points! Good luck to you!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote