Old 01-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/136

Height: 5'2"

Default My intro...delurking

Hi Everyone! I have been lurking, reading and getting inspired for a few months now. I thought maybe it was time I actually posted something.

My name is Lorie. My husband and I live in West Central Wisconsin. I am a SAHM to our three boys. They are 6, 3 1/2 and 1. They keep me pretty busy. I joined WW back on April 12, 2008. As of my WI this past Saturday I have lost 55.2 lbs! My goal is to loose about another 55 lbs. So I am on my way.

Hope to get to know some of you and actually post from time to time. Have a great day!
loriehohlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6.5

WOW!!! Congratulations on the weight loss! WW is a really great program and congratulations on your delurking!!!

I am also in West Central Wisconsin!!! DARN SNOW AND ICE!!!!
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

HI Lorie,

Congratulations on 55 pounds gone. Your half way there. Welcome. All the ladies here are nice and this the BEST place to whine, gripe or CLELEBRATE since we all have a common goal.

Again Congrats.....see you around.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote