Old 01-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 236/236/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi All - I haven't been on WW in years. I like the new look of the materials and actually enjoyed reading the booklets last night before I went to sleep. The little booklet with all the important bits like point tracker, weighing in tracker and slide thingy make it verrry handy (nearly like a passport
Green Id Girrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:50 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I like the new momentum plan. The fact that is so hand and I don't have to worry about forgetting my weigh-in book from my points book on meeting day.

I like trying to get my filling foods in because I know I am doing right nutritional wise...making the right choices.

I just figured out what setPoints are last night on this forum and Holy Crap they are AWESOME> Sometime s I get so frustrated trying to figure out points for things when eating out. It is usually a guesstimate anyway so why not use the estimate provided by WW.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 428/338/185

Height: 5'6"

I love this plan. If people work it the right way they will lose weight and enjoy the journey.
Stephaniek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #34  
forgetting the past

Height: 5'3

Momentum is awesome! It's really worth doing! I choose filling foods and throughout the day I really dont feel hungry!
xchampagnedream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:05 PM   #35  
Slimwithin

Default Wouldn't you know it!

I just picked up the new WWM and see that there are no more Core Plan and Flex Plan menus. What's Momentum? I was just planning to go back on Core on my own because I can't afford WW at the present time. Is there anywhere I can get the program without joining WW?
LindaBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 AM   #36  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBC View Post
I just picked up the new WWM and see that there are no more Core Plan and Flex Plan menus. What's Momentum? I was just planning to go back on Core on my own because I can't afford WW at the present time. Is there anywhere I can get the program without joining WW?
You can order the WW@Home kit or look on ebay. Core has been added to the flex plan to keep people satisfied longer. People still just follow core. They call it simply filling.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #37  
Cowboy Up Chick

Folks, Core is still in the plan it is now called Simply Filling with a few minor tweaks. Those who go to meetings get the info in Week 6 (so just ask your leader for it ... most will give it to you). Onliners or those who have e-tools can find the info for it under YOUR PLAN on the W/W site.

W/W site has an at home version ($100 I think) and I think they have a 3 payment plan or at least they used to.

W/W online I still think is running a free 1 week (you have to give your CC number but you can cancel before the 7 days are up and not be changed anything). If you decide to keep it then it is $65 for the first 3 months and $16.95 thereafeter.

There is the monthly pass option available in many areas for $40 a month and right now there is no registration fee for meetings you could go and get at least the first week booklet for a 1 week fee and know at least what the filling foods are.

Last edited by Kelly_S; 01-15-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Kelly_S is offline   Reply With Quote