Pretty excited!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well you go girl!!!!!!! (again, I didn't want to sound negative, just be cautious)
  • I can not believe I made it through Christmas with a loss! I had such a hard time and made a lot of bad choices. But I guess all those good choices helped out! I lost 4 1/4lb this week. I am so close to my 10% goal that I can taste it!
    Here is to a healthy and happy new me in 2009!
  • Great JOb! Keep up the good work!
  • Keep up the great work! You are really doing it!
  • Great job you are an inspiration!
  • WOW erinkman1 you are really following the plan to lose weight like that over a Holiday. Keep going strong. On Monday I am getting my first order of MF foods and I hope to do as well. I will be watching your progress.
  • Great JOb erinkman1> My mother is on the plan with me and started out at 360 pounds. But she has only lost about 11lbs in the last 7 weeks or so. Are you doing anything special or do you think my mom may not be following the plan like she should?
  • AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work, you'll hit your mini-goal before you know it!!!!!!!
  • Awesome job!!!!!!
  • Awesome Job!!!!
  • Quote: Great JOb erinkman1> My mother is on the plan with me and started out at 360 pounds. But she has only lost about 11lbs in the last 7 weeks or so. Are you doing anything special or do you think my mom may not be following the plan like she should?
    I am just sticking to my points. ( I do not use my flex points) I just recently started to walk. But nothing major. I have knee issues that keep me from doing more. Tell her to keep it up! She is doing great!!
  • This is awesome. You should feel so proud.