Old 11-21-2008, 10:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Question worry in not losing more

hi girls ... this is my second whit in WW , My first WI was 2.6 down ... I hopping the I am going to loose some more weight in my 2 WI , but have the filling like you drooped some pounds because was the begging and now you are no going to lose more , I was wondering if that happen to any one , when they star on WW..

Thanks to every one .....

Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 294/see ticker/190

Height: 6ft 0.5 inches

we all efel like this. i can guarantee that when you get on the scales at your WW class you will feel differently. it might slow down but every pound counts.
anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:31 PM   #3  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

I felt that way in the beginning too, I think a lot of people do. I've struggled with trying to lose in the past and never made it past 4 or 5 lbs, so in my mind I was afraid that would happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastasia View Post
it might slow down but every pound counts.
This is very true! Some weeks you might lose not even a pound, but over time it adds up. In the past I would always think "ehhhh, I'll start next week/after the holidays/after <fill in the blank>" and now I'm so glad I started WW when I did. Each week when I bump my ticker over a little bit more it's a great boost. First to 5 lbs, then 10 lbs, then hit my first 10% goal, now looking and thinking "I'm almost 1/3 of the way there!". Some weeks are good, other weeks are not so good, but I'm still heading in the right direction.

Good luck with your next weigh in!
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/221.4/160

Height: 5' 10''

Don't give up too soon. Sometimes your body is being greedy and wants to hold on for a little longer to all that weight. I remember my fstart weight was 238 and my first weigh in was only a pound less after 2 weeks of super-healthy eating and excersice. At my next weigh-in (a week later) I was down to 221.4 lol. Bodies are tricky so just give it some time to even out!
powersmatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 145/145/120

Height: 5'1

I actually feel like that right now!

I've been on WW for about a month and during the first week and a half, I lost about 2 - 3 lbs, and then it stopped! I haven't lost ANYTHING since then.. in fact, I think I've gained it all back! So I'm actually at a pretty steady 140 lbs. I'm still trying but it's so much harder not seeing results, especially since I've been at this for almost 2 weeks without ANY positive results.
maggie may is offline   Reply With Quote