Old 11-13-2008, 06:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Default Starting WW Flex Again

Hi Everyone,

I went to TX last week to visit my family and I was so inspired by my sister and my niece and her DH. My sister and niece have lost weight with more to lose, but look great and my nieces hubby made WW Lifetime 2 weeks ago. My niece made dinner Sunday for a big family gathering and it was delicious. It was ALL WW friendly even the desserts. So I came home with a whole new incentive to get back on WW Flex. We went to the store on the way home yesterday to get groceries so I could just jump in and make today day 1 OP. I'm doing it different this time. More real food rather than "diet" stuff hoping that by eating what I really like along with the healthy foods of fruits,veggies, etc within my pts will help me be more successful this time around. Also doing my stationary bike starting today as well. I think I have a better attitude this time around.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #2  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome Back!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #3  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations on your fresh start!!!
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #4  

Height: 4' 10"

Good for You!!! Having someone to inspire you always gives you your motivation back. It sounds like you have a good plan.
DollyLang is offline   Reply With Quote