Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

I had an okay week - down 0.6. I really kind of expected to lose a little more with all the working out I have done, but I am hoping I will see a bigger loss next week! We did go to the Husker Football game Saturday and I ate a Runza at the game, so that was my freebee for the week! Take care everyone!

Kim - Glad to hear things are good with the BF. Take care of yourself so you don't end up in the hospital with pneumonia, that stuff can be really nasty!

Mod- That is so exciting! My sister is expecting the beginning of June, and I can't wait to see ultrasound pictures!

Welcome to all the newbies! I just love being able to chat with people who are working toward the same goal as me!!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #77  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

In anticipation of attending my first meeting tonight and joining WW, is it OK if I join you all on this forum?

Thanks and I hope to get to know all of you better!!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:17 AM   #78  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Down 1.2 last night, just glad to see a loss period.

My cough is getting worse but I'm getting more accustomed to it so it's not knocking me on my butt...
Old 10-30-2008, 10:48 AM   #79  
Laurie

Well, I did it. I joined WW last night. So you'll all be seeing me around this forum. I'm really excited to get some direction in my eating and am looking forward to talking to you all and picking your brains for your knowleldge about this way of eating. I'll try not to be too big of a pest though.

Anyway, just wanted to share. I'll be back later.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #80  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

to all our new members!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:45 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 148/143/115

Height: 5'3"

Modkittn- I love you raised by a cup of coffee slogan! (is slogan the right word?)

I've gained a pound the last couple days. Having trouble sticking to my exercise routine and last night I binged SO BAD! I'm going to poke around 3FC here and see if there are any challenges I can join up with to help counter those to negatives. During the day I do great, now if only I could control myself in the evening.

Last edited by mandos; 10-30-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:33 AM   #82  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post
Modkittn- I love you raised by a cup of coffee slogan! (is slogan the right word?)

I've gained a pound the last couple days. Having trouble sticking to my exercise routine and last night I binged SO BAD! I'm going to poke around 3FC here and see if there are any challenges I can join up with to help counter those to negatives. During the day I do great, now if only I could control myself in the evening.
Well I have been horrible lately when left alone at home. I've been going for ice cream or Halloween candy. Bad bad bad! I need to be eating healthier for the baby

Sure, you can call it a slogan! I got it from Homestar Runner, though!
Old 10-31-2008, 09:31 AM   #83  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

So I did have a page of rambling, but just managed to delete it...

chiquita623~ Congrats on joining!!!

I passed out at 7 last night, wasn't that hungry when I got up so I just had a few tortilla chips with homemade black bean and corn salsa.

We all dressed up in camo for Halloween today which the kids love. I was disappointed to discover that I still can not fit into my favorite camo pants, so they have now become my Valentine's Day goal. I know that seems far away, but I want to give myself enough time to accomplish this goal since I always seem to limit myself too much...
Old 10-31-2008, 03:03 PM   #84  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome Laurie!

I'm jsut going to need to make sure I stay away from the kids' Halloween candy tonight. Luckily since I can't have the milk chocolate due to the dairy issues (and that's my fave) I don't think it will be that hard.

I got a sneak peak of a weight starting with a 1 this morning, so we'll see how it goes at my official weigh in on Monday. I'm really excited about possibly hitting Onederland and keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 11-01-2008, 02:39 PM   #85  

I hope everyone was successful in their attempts to limit their candy! I don't keep candy in the apartment, but I definitely at an issue with the potato chips...over my weekly flex points allowance. I guess I'm not doing too bad for my first week back on, but it's still a bit discouraging. :-\
Old 11-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #86  
Made of Starstuff

Hey Flexy Ladies ^_^

Man have I actually been gone for 1,000 years?

I've had a rough October, to be quite painfully honest, weight-wise. Lots of change all at once (as much as I love change) really don't equal me losing any weight. In fact, apparently, it means that I gain weight like it's going out of style.

I'm back to it, though. Not that I was ever truly out of it, just sort of barely hanging on. Now, however, I feel the need to continue climbing the rope.

So, I'm married now. Going on two weeks. Moved to Massachusetts. And packing for a cruise to Tahiti! I'll be gone for a week in November. (Beginning the 9th.) I'm quite excited as I've never been on a cruise ^.^.

But, I'm really happy to be catching up the gals here

Hope you're all well!!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi all - Had a pretty rough few days! I teach and we had state football playoffs start on Wed. and fall break on Thursday and Friday. Then to top it all off - I refed volleyball tournaments yesterday and had free reign in the concessions stand. I about 100% sure its all going to show up on Tuesday at weigh in. I am planning on getting back on track today though! Have a good week everyone!
Old 11-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hey guys,
Been away a while -- I'm just soooooo tired of "dieting." I know it's not what WW likes to call it, nor is it what I like to call it, but sometimes that's how it feels. Thinking about food all the time, planning, counting...ugh. And, even though I've been way off plan (well, at least I think so, I haven't really been paying attention), my weight stayed the same, no loss, but no gain. So, great! But I think my nasty eating is starting to have some serious mental effects, and I'm back to battling depression/anxiety/let's face it, some alcohol abuse.
But let me take a minute to celebrate some successes despite this:

1. I went to a bar last night and had 1 beer. When we came home to watch a movie with a bottle of wine, I had 1 glass of wine.
2. I went to a bar last night and ate half a burger, and was too full to eat the (VERY DELICIOUS) fries, so I threw them out.
3. The night before last, I went to a bar and had 2 drinks, then switched to water.

I need to revisit some positivity. I also need to find a job and stop being so damn tired all the time. And eventually, I'll quit smoking, too.

faerie -- I've missed you on the boards! Will you be posting pics for us??

mod -- love the baby ticker. Very cute.

alliez -- what is a Runza?

chiquita --

kestrel -- ooh can't wait till you see onederland!! how exciting!!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #89  

I've finally gotten on the exercise train a little harder since going over my points allowance, and it appears to have paid off...I've lost 2 lbs! After a few weeks of no loss at all (and poorly sticking to the diet), it's a happy thing to see.

Faerie- Glad to see you back, congratulations on the marriage!

shrinkinglizzy- Congratulations on your successes, sounds like you have some great control at your disposal.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:00 AM   #90  
Made of Starstuff

Hello!

Lizzy - I'm so happy for you about your successes, neighbor The hubby & I are going through pics to select some nice ones. I'd like to post some, yeah.

Mandos - Congrats on the 2lbs!!!

---

Today went well. Ate within my points, and am still drinking water to get it all in.

Not much else to say

Hope you gals are well!
Closed Thread