Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 08:15 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 263/191/135

Height: 5'6"

kestrel - many your way
Old 10-23-2008, 08:48 AM   #62  

Default hello

thank you for the warm welcome. had a so so night. had to use some of my extra points had some scetti last night. it sadly is my down fall. oh well. did get up this am did 10 minutes on my stationary bike. im working up to 1 hr. just started yesterday with 5 minutes. i also have a gazelle and ab lounge. love the ab lounge. im starting with one (the bike) then going to start small with the other 2. i hope to be doing at least 30 minutes on the bike, gazelle and 15 on the ab lounge. and dh said he will walk with me on the weekends. we live in fl and have passes to bush gardens so we are going there to walk on saturday. go see the animals maybe go on a few rides. everyone have a great day!!

jenn
Old 10-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

So far so good this week! Hopefully it will continue! haha
Jenn - saw on TV last night a commercial for Healthy Choice pasta thing. Here is the website for it, might be a great alternative to spaghetti! Just checked to see point value on them - only 5 pts!

http://www.healthychoice.com/product...esh_mixers.jsp
Old 10-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

jennspear- That is super that your dh is going to help you by taking a walk with you. Looks like you are off to a great start. Don't worry about dipping into your extra points, that's what they are there for. You also have a great exercise plan mapped out for yourself. I find if I make exercise, just a part of my daily routine, and plan it, the rest of my day goes alot better. Continued success.

Last edited by Institches21; 10-23-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:14 PM   #65  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

Thank you for the sympathy, ladies. It was a hard day yesterday, hard for me to lose my kitty and also hard trying to explain it to my 4 year old and 2 year old. I wasn't hungry at all yesterday, then ended up eating crap for dinner (2 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell and one bean burrito, all with no cheese). It was about a 15 point meal but I still came in way under my points for the day, just because I had no appetite. And then my body felt crappy from eating the fast food.

And another quick lunch today, a chicken tender and some potato wedges from the grocery store. I was getting ready to cook lunch (grilled chicken & black beans) when my 2 year old ate half a bottle of baby laxative suppositories. So call to Poison Control, she'll be fine but will have a lot of diarrhea. Fun. And we use cloth diapers but I already have enough laundry to catch up on, so we ran out to the grocery store to get a pack of pull ups until this passes and grab some cold medicine for my 4 year old. By then it was after 1 pm and we were all starving, so I just grabbed lunch there. As long as I'm smart about dinner then I'll be fine Point-wise, but once again feeling kind of bleh from what I ate.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:11 AM   #66  

kestrel very scary, sounds like you have your hands full. Sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there, we've here for you if you need us.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:01 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

I accomplished a huge milestone yesterday for myself! I ran a 10 min mile on the treadmill yesterday! YAAA ME!! I was so pumped up when I finished it!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #68  

Talking

alliez- Wow that is totally awesome-You should be so Proud of Yourself, that is truly a workout.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:27 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 270/238/165

Red face New here as well

I saw a link to this forum on another forum I post on.

I rejoined WW for the umteenth time 7 weeks ago. I've lost 9 pounds since rejoining, but I'd lost a little over 20 before that on my own and with Alli. I stopped the Alli due to some medical problems that really had nothing to do with it, but it was all digestive track related. Those are now resolved and I am working on post surgical recovery.

My strength is that during all the issues and surgeries, I stayed on program and did not use any of that as an excuse to eat what I wanted out of misery. I've learned it's better to leave the table simply satiated than over stuffed and that when I eat out, me not cleaning my plate has no impact what so ever on starving children anywhere.

I did love the Lose for Good challenge and I was very proud to take my 9 pounds of food in for those who don't have enough.

I look forward to meeting new folks and hearing about your journeys.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:21 PM   #70  

Franma76 Look forward to chatting with you. The way I handle the "clean your plate club" is not to fill my plate up, I still have a problem leaving food on my plate, ever if I'm full. Work-In-Process here!!

Had a great weekend-it's non-stop sports all weekend here, so I've picked up my cross-stitch again, it helps keep my hands busy, and if I'm stitching I can't be in the kitchen, getting into trouble. Today I even got some raking done and tomorrow I hope to get rid of all the dead stuff in my gardens.

Well need to run, have a great week Flexers
Old 10-27-2008, 09:11 AM   #71  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

alliez~ Great Job!!!
Franma76~ Welcome!!!

Had my first day off in 23 days on Thursday and had a hard time food wise... Maybe I should just work 100% of the Time... HAHA... I just need to learn how to be home by myself with all my BFs junk food in the apt. I have finally come to realization that I can not have regular white pasta or alfredo sauce in the apt. as it is too hard for me to resist. I did great last night and have my next few days already planned out food wise. I will be surprised if I see a loss on Wed. though because I was pretty off Thursday-Saturday, I only have 10 bonus points left and am hoping to not touch them... I wanted to get up this morning and work out as I have yet to add any physical activity other then walking to my daily routine. Unfortunately I have a nasty cough that kept me up most of the night and woke me up about every half hour that I was finally sleeping... I'm pumping the vitamins right to me and drinking tons of water, so hopefully I will avoid having it get any worse... wish me luck!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #72  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey gals! I'm doing good. 13 weeks now, I can't believe it! Here's a pic of the ultrasound from last Tuesday:

I'm still about 10 pounds up. Which is good - that means I've maintained for the past couple of weeks. Exactly what I wanted to do.

kestrel - So sorry about your kitty

stitches - Are you making any Christmas presents? I am making some no-sew fleece blankets. Last year I sewed pillows. I need to find something else for this year to go with the blankets, though. I'm thinking of making my own ornaments, but I've never done that before!

alliez - on your run!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:59 PM   #73  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

Hi, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Franma - Welcome! I'm in WA too.

Institches - I hear you about keeping your hands busy! I tend to want to snack at night if I'm watching TV, so I try to pick up my knitting instead.

Kim - Wow, that's a long time without a day off! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, I hope you start feeling better soon. We've all got colds here too, I'm ready for it to pass.

modkittn - 13 weeks, wow, already heading into the 2nd trimester!

Hanging in there here. I've got a cold, so do all 3 of the kids, so it's been a rough couple of days. I don't feel like cooking anything but I haven't gotten a bunch of takeout crap so I'm happy with that. Not much of a loss this week but with everything that went on (losing my kitty, poison control incident with my older daughter, then all of us getting sick) I'm just happy that it wasn't a gain. I haven't been working out this last week and I can really tell, I don't feel as good.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #74  

mod- so exciting-thank you for sharing, I just think it is so amazing that you can actually, see a cute little face. So happy for you both. Yes I usually do make Christmas Presents, but I'm a bit behind this year, with my DD's wedding this past summer, and trying to finish her wedding sampler, {I might have it for them by their 1st anniversary in July'09} So, not sure if I will have the time, but I do like the ornament idea.

kestrel- Sorry to hear, everyone is sick, but not having a gain, is wonderful, since you have had a Very Stressful Week, that is a great thing Also, keeping those hands busy is helpful, I agree

to everyone

Week is going well, no complaints.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #75  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

modkittn~

I had to take yesterday off due to about five million different malfunctions... including staying up all night arguing with my bf while throwing up from coughing so much (of course all the food I had eaten had already digested so it was not just nasty, but wicked painful). I have the start of pneumonia with a small amount of fluid in my left lung... niceness, and am probably looking at a weight gain tonight as I feel bloated as all heck... other then that everything has been great... haha... bf and I are fine now at least, but I still feel icky...
Closed Thread