I'm Back At It!

• I've decided I'm tired of feeling like crap all the time and it's time to do soemthing about it. I did ww at the start of the year and was successful so I'm back at it starting today!

I just found out I'm a type 2 diabetic....my goal is to get off my meds by this time next year.
  • Moobunny - yay for you, making this decision. It may not take a whole year for your doctor to say you can get off the meds, if your diet gets the sugar under control sooner. How wonderful that you are doing what's best for your body. You've got a good start already!
  • Good for you! WW Flex is awesome! I just joined the end of July and have never done points before! I feel really good and I think like Jane that it won't take very long for you to get off your meds. That's why they reward us at 10% of WL because of all the positive changes in our bodies.
  • Oh, one other thing. I live in the St. Louis area and have family in Barnhart and Bonne Terre - not too far from you!
  • You can do this! Your goal sounds fantastic!
  • GOOD FOR YOU! YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
  • I too I'm a diabetic and new to ww. I bet this time next year were both be off the meds
  • What a great goal, Moobunny and MissJay! There's nothing better than your health to keep you focused and motivated I bet getting off those meds will feel even better than seeing a low number on the scale. Best of luck!