Menus/Planning/Accountability #7

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Only 9? Unless they were HUMONGOUS I'd say you were restrained!! I'm not ready to face that kind of temptation yet. Sitting here, I have no desire for a sugar cookie. Were they in the room.......
  • haha well the book said that 2 small cookies were 3 points and I didnt exactly keep track of how many cookies i ate.... it was over the course of a day and some of them were broken and i was just snacking on them... so I'm pretty sure 9 was a good estimate =P

11/24
    B: WW muffing (3) banana (1)
    S: granola bar (2)
    L: samwhich w. 2 slice bologna and 1 slice of cheese (5) 100 cal pack (2)
    S: choc cov pretzels (2) ranch rice cakes (4)
    d: salad w/ cheese , lt ranch, and onions (3) grilled chicken (6) corn (1)

29/29

damn choc covered pretzels... i came home and mom bought some and not only were they choc covered... they had peanut butter on em too... *sigh* lol its good that I can have them being on flex I think I just need to work on not eating too many and I'm getting better with that

11/25

B: egg, bread, cheese (4) WW muffin (3)
    L: Salad with bbq chicken, mozz cheese, and bread stick (9)
    D: spaghetti (5)
    S: gummies (2)
    Late night snack: spaghetti o's (1) and grilled cheese (3)

29/29

Im good this time around because I know when im at my boyfriends to save some point for later at night because we usually stay up til 4am or somewhere around there and we usually eat later.... So I did good... I saved 4 points and had some spaghetti o's and grilled cheese =)
  • I picked the wrong day to come back to this thread... sugar cookies, man I LOVE sugar cookies... OMG

Wal Mart sells the betty crocker sugar cookie mix and it is awesome... I am getting my sister some for xmas, and then I am going to make her make me cookies! Everytime she comes to my house she goes "Do you have any sugar cookie mix?" LOL

Anyway it has been a while since I posted here... I guess I kinda feel off track, but not for the whole time! Anyway before I was just doing WW online and now I am going to meetings as well. I committed myself to 6 months (OUCH! price wise....) Thought I would start posting here again!

11/26

B: 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt (1) w/ 1/2 cup fiber 1 cereal (1); coffee w/ milk (1)
    S: 2 slices high fibre toast (3) w/ hummus (1)
    L: smart ones alfredo (6); salad greens (0) w/ light feta cheese (1) and 5 cal dressing (0)
    D: not sure

14/25
  • The sugar cookies, the triple chocolate cake, halloween candy, snicker doodles... they are the reason I'm back to WW .... well i shouldn't say that... what I should say is MY PROBLEM WITH PORTION CONTROL when it comes to sugar cookies, the triple chocolate cake, halloween candy, snicker doodles is the reason im on WW

11/26

My blood sugar was 43 around 2 am and I felt AWFUL! I woke up and pretty much binged on anything I could see.... well not really anything... mostly 100 calories snacks but... still like a zillion of em *ugh* I'm dissapointed in my self for doing it, but that feeling.... I hate it.... you're shaking... in a complete panic, dizzy, your mouth feels extremely weird... so taste isn't even a good thing at this point.... this is basically what I remember eating

2 gummies (4) 100 cal cookies (2) 2 50 cal pretzels (2) special k bar (2) pop tart and tea (4) ughhhhhhhhhhh I guess it COULD have been worse

B: a piece of crossant pizza - (5)
    L: subway turkey (5) apples (0)
    D: the other half of the turkey sub (5)

So I made up for my HORRIBLE morning with a not so bad eating plan for today.... I knew I only had 15 for the day so.... 5 at each meal... which was hard but.... I did it.... I'm hoping tonight isn't too bad after dinner and I don't have any craving late is so maybe I'll get an apple or something... any suggestions for free snacks are appreciated .. I'll check back =) I'm going to look online now
  • *hangs head*
    So I've decided I just can't not track. I have been following Core pretty well but I am gaining. Here I am, back to the dreaded points counting - I guess I need to suck it up and get back down to business.

Tuesday:
    B: 1/2c oatmeal (2), 1/2c light soy milk (.5), 2T 2% milk (.5), coffee = 3
    L: 2 slices ezekiel bread (2.5), 2T pb (5), sf jam (0), Progresso soup (2) = 9.5
    S: 3 small clementines (1), hard-boiled egg (2), apple (1) = 4
    D: baked potato (4), ICBINB (1), broccoli, 2% cheese (2), tbsp sour cream (1) = 8
    S: brownie (8) = 8

=32.5/25

Without the stupid brownies I would have been fine. Dinner plans got changed as I came home super hungry without the patience to make my earlier-planned meal. Will have that Wed.
  • Suite: Your meals always sound soooooo good

Here's mine today:
    B: cereal with milk: 5 pts
    banana: 2pts
    S: fiber one bar:1pt
    L: southwestern corn soup :6pts (Those new V8 Soups are soooo good!)
    2 pieces of ww bread:2pts
    S: apple:1pt
    yogurt: 3pts
    ziti: 4pts
    D:mashed potatoes: 3pts
    broccoli:0pts
    veggie patty: 2pts

This is 29/29
  • Wednesday -

B: 2 slices ezekiel bread (2), 1 tbsp ICBINB (1), egg (2) = 4
    L: butternut squash soup (2), salad with light ranch (1), apple (1) = 4
    S: yogurt (2), 1/2c fiber one cereal (0) = 2
    S: 3 prunes (1), 12 almonds (2) = 3
    D: red lentil curry (5), 1/2c rice (2) = 7

=20/25

Then came the brownie again. (8)

=28/25 - not as bad as last night but those brownies need to go away.
  • I've been slacking here are the last 2 days

Monday
    B: WW muffin (3) egg beaters 1/4 cup (1)
    L: 1 slice of bread, cheese, and bologna (3) granola bites (2) clementine (1)
    S: rice cakes (3) cookie and grapes (3)
    D: salad w/ ch + lf ranch (3) Turkey dinner (4) extra turkey and corn (2)
    S: 2 WW cakes (2)

29/29

Tuesday
    B: ww muffin (3) banana (2) granola bar (2)
    L: salad w/ lf ranch (2) turkey sam w/ lt mayo (5) clementine (1)
    S: WW cake (1) rice cakes (1)
    D: chicken w/ rice mashed potatoes (6) salad (2) turkey salad (1)
    S: skinny cow ice cream stick OMG YUM (1) ice cream samwhich (2)

29/29

those skinny cow things were good!! I hadn't had ice cream in the LONGEST time!!
  • Thursday

B: 2 slices ezekiel bread (2.5), ICBINB (1), jam (0), 2% milk in coffee (.5)
    S: apple (1), 1 oz almonds (4)
    L: leftover curried lentils (5), rice (2)
    S: yogurt (2), 1/2c fiber one (0), 3 prunes (1)
    D: beet soup (2), toast (1), cheese (2)

=25/25
  • Day 1 on Flex!

B-Kashi heart to heart cereal, 1 glass of OJ (half the sugar and calories)- 3

played basketball in class on and off for 35 minutes... 2 pts burned? def. worked up a sweat

S- Natural apple sauce, 1 chocolate snack cake, water- 3
    **tentative**
    L- Lean cuisine pepperoni pizza, spinach and romaine salad, water or green tea- 8
    S- WW yogurt maybe? -1
    D- 2 hot dogs (97% fat free) on whole wheat buns, carrots- 6
    S- ww ice cream bar, ww chocolate cake- 3

24/23

• I've fallen off track starting this whole month. Ugh, I'll be back here for often.
  • Ridiculous question... I cut up 2 small chicken breast tenderloins and when I weighed them before I cooked them they were 4 oz and then after I cooked them it was just about 3... I know there is only a one point difference but would I take the weight of what I cooked before or after? Thanks!!
  • I'm pretty sure you count after cooking. Wait for a second answer, but that would be my bet. I think they hold a lot of water that is drained when cooked.
  • I think it's cooked weight, as well. (Except for things like pasta, where they give you different point counts for cooked versus dry.)

This week, I will track.
    31 points target; Sunday, December 7

Breakfast: Kashi granola (4); 1/2 cup 1% milk (1); tangerine (1) = 6

Lunch: chicken salad (4 oz chicken, 2 tbl Kraft's light mayo, celery, onion, 2 cups lettuce); honey crisp apple = 7

Snack: Activia yogurt (2), Fiber One bar (3), 4 cups iced tea = 7

Dinner: Beef stroganoff (homemade) 8 points, green beans, 2 tsp butter/canola spread (2); 1/2 cup grapes (1)
  • Saturday I allowed myself 4 WP's

B: Oatmeal w/ cinnamon, 1 cup ff/sf chocolate pudding (6)
    S: Almonds, 1 ww chocolate cake (5)
    L: Kashi GO LEAN! peanut chocolate crunch bar, diet coke (3)
    D: Chicken, corn, spinach (5)
    workout.. I never count AP's anymore
    S: Smoothie (1 banana, 1 cup light and healthy OJ, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup blueberries), 1 ww ice cream bar (7)

27/23

and today...
    B: 1 cup puffed rice, 1 ww yogart, water (2)
    S: 97% ff popcorn, 1 cup apple sauce (3)
    L: Lean cuisine pepperoni pizza, spinach (8)
    tentative
    D: WW bagel w/ 2 tablespoons PB (7)
    S: 1 cup chocolate pudding (3)

23/23