Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #136  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybaby View Post
Nessa: I LOVE cereal too! I am seriously addicted to it...it's definitely one of my weaknesses when it comes to food...I like to eat it for breakfast and snacks
I thought I was the only one. I don't know why though. lol I love cereal. I'll have to start eating eggs or something that makes me more full instead of cereal. I'll just eat and eat and eat that 'til the box is empty.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #137  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

OK I have seriously been gaining too much weight. My thighs feel fat. My size 10's are starting to get tight around my legs. It needs to stop! I think the problem was that I would gag whenever I even THOUGHT about eating vegetables for quite a few weeks there. Well my nausea is almost pretty much gone so I cut up a pepper and some carrots today for snacks and I didn't get sick to my stomach when I was cutting them up so I think I will be OK to eat them. I'm also going to buy salad veggies tonight (woohoo) and start eating healthier and more balanced meals. I'm hoping that I can just maintain where I am for a few weeks at least. I don't want to lose the weight, just want to sort of "even out" the gaining. I don't mind gaining weight for the baby, but I want it to be healthy!

So DH and I were talking last night. We were going to re-finish half of our basement and move some stuff down there to have a big room for the baby. Well, we went over our finances and it just isn't going to happen. We have a smaller bedroom that needs some work (paint, new floor, heating vent) and we are going to do that room instead and put the baby in that room. Its nursery size, and then in a few years when we move the baby to the larger room we will have the money to re-do the basement. It WAS finished when we bought the house, but then we found out we have mice nesting in the walls and so we un-finished it. We found out how the mice were getting in and sealed that up. We were mice free last winter, so I felt Ok with re-finishing the room. Oh well

Jaime - Congrats on your new little nephew!

lizzy - Do you have a recipe for that white bean soup? It sounds yummy!

vdaybaby - I think finances are hard on everyone right now Way to go on the walking! I need to do more of that.

nessa - Wow, I would have been a little annoyed if I went to my meeting and then there was no meeting like that! Did you end up making it to another one?

KimL - on your loss!

Joslynn - I had a bad run in with cereal yesterday. I have been so hungry in the morning. I ate a bowl of cereal and was still hungry. So I had another bowl. BAD IDEA! I cannot eat large amounts of food in one sitting anymore. No more room! I felt miserable until later in the afternoon!

Last edited by modkittn; 10-10-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #138  

Height: 5'7"

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me over in Flex Talk #16!

http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153747
Closed Thread