• Friday 8/29
    B: Skim Milk Coolatta (3), English Muffin (2), Cottage Cheese (2) = 7
    S: WW Muffin = 3
    L:
    S:
    D:

Daily: 10/30
    Weekly: 3/35
  • I didnt get a chance to post my dinner last night; it was so gorgeous!
    I went to a vegan/sugar free/gluten free/everything free restaurant in the city on my way home from work and i had:
    Dinner: Tofu and squash massaman curry, brown rice and potato salad and to drink i had a sugar free organic lemonade. it was delicious! i wish the food i cooked would taste like that...
    Anyhoo, today i will be eating:

B: Gluten free cereal with skim milk, strawberry yoghurt, tea
    L: Homemade cabbage soup, Spaghetti with extra light soft cheese
    S: Fruit of course!
    D: Tagilatelle with sauce made out of quorn mince and vegetables
  • Where is everyone!!?

Todays eating was random; I only got 3 hours sleep before i had to come into work which messed up my usual system.
    B: Bottle of orange juice (on the bus) Tea and really quick toast, no crusts (10 minutes before work)
    L: bag of velvet crunch (1) oaty bar thingy (2)
    D: Homemade cabbage soup, 2 boiled potatoes, carrots and leek
    S: 2 pieces of shortbread (in work, it was stock that was on the verge of going off, it had to be done!!!)

I know the toast wasnt core but it was my entire breakfast and it was either that or eat nothing
  • Quote: Where is everyone!!?
    Eating a buncha stuff I shouldn't have... >_> And starting a little bit anew this morning.

B: English Muffin (2), Cottage cheese (2), WW Yogurt (1), Blueberries (2) = 7

Daily: 7/30
    Weekly: Oh I dunno... a billion out of 35.
  • I was out enjoying my weekend I am generally hard pressed to plan on the weekend, though I am still keeping track of things offline.

Tuesday

B: 1c fiber one honey clusters cereal (2), almond milk (1)
    S: toast (1), eb (1)
    L: fig newtons (3), roll (3), spinach with tofu, mandarin oranges, kidney beans (3)
    S: smart dog and 1/2 slice bread (2)
    D: chickpea cutlet (4), asparagus, quinoa (2)
    S: wine (3), dark chocolate (1)

=26/26
  • Back on track! Tonight I am going for dinner with a friend... but I am very please that said restaurant FINALLY have nutritional information online! So I know what I eating! YAY!

B: slice of toast (1) w/ light cream cheese (.5); watermelon (1); smoothie - spinach, watermelon, blueberries, other mixed fruit, flax seed, orange juice (4)
    S: coffee (1)
    L: sole (2); slice of toast (1); romaine w/ 5 cal dressing (0); edamame (2)
    S: strawberries (0); green tea (0)
    D:
  • So I found something for dinner that looks so yummy and healthy:

Pad Thai
    chicken, shrimp, tofu and egg, tossed with carrots, red pepper and ginger, rice stick noodles and a sweet, spicy garlic lime sauce, topped with bean sprouts, fresh cilantro and peanuts

Then I look at nutritional information:
    Calories: 442.8
    Fat: 49.7
    Protein: 63.6
    Fiber: 7.2
    Carbs: 114

Something doesn't add up here... 50 grams of fat in that? that seems really high for a bunch of shrimp, tofu and rice noodles :/ and that alone is the amount of calories in the dish... and then all the protein? argh - its one of the only dishes under 1000 calories!
  • That does look strange - both for the fat and the protein. Pad Thai is not the healthiest thing generally, as there is a lot of oil in the sauce they use, but I can't imagine it being 50 grams' worth.... Weird!
  • I think I am just going to get a salad anyway! There is an Asian Chicken salad that is 550 calories that sounds good!

I ended up going for lunch turkey flatbread and macaroni salad... lol - that's why smoothies are bad for breakfast - I am just too hungry by lunch! tomorrow will be better, haha
  • I havent posted since sunday and i cant really remember my last 2 days eating ( i have it written on my tracker but im not arsed getting up and finding it!)
    But today is weigh-in day at half five this evening, and if i have gained again it will be the 4th gain in a row, and i will be really really annoyed, considering i was perfect on points for 3 of those weeks and perfect on core this week...
    but anyway, so far today i have eaten:
    B: Multigrain hoops
    L: Yoghurt, oaty bar (2)
    D: 2 of my friends are coming over and we're getting takeaway!
  • Wednesday planz:

B: 2 slices toast/eb/jam (3)
    S: yogurt (2)
    L: leftovers - quinoa (2), asparagus, chickpea cutlet (4), avocado (4)
    S: odwalla bar (4)
    D: spicy tempeh with broccoli rabe and rotelle pasta (7)

=26/26
  • Wednesday -

B: whole wheat tortilla (3) w/ laughing cow cheese wedge (1) scrambled egg whites (1) and hot sauce; glass of skim milk (2)
    S: coffee (1)
    L: gomaee (1); sushi (10) (superfoods: spinach, tuna, salmon, asparagus, avocado, green tea)
    S: smoothie: spinach, strawberries + blueberries, watermelon, orange juice (2)
    D: whole wheat pasta broccoli cheese bake (6); chicken breast (3)

30/25
    30 flex points left
    11 superfoods

I had a perfect day planned until all the girls at work wanted to go for sushi I made good choices though just ate a lot. But it was all fresh, no fried and I picked rolls with super foods! I can save myself 2 points by skipping my smoothie.... but it has lots of superfoods with it, so I think I should have it!
  • Mind if a dude joins in?
    B - 2 eggs scrammbled, one and a half slices of bacon, tbsp ketchup (9 points)
    L - 2 slices of toast, tsp miracle whip, one whole tomato (such a good sandwich for 4 points) and a banana (6 points)
    S - small bake of pretzels - 2 points
    D - steamed carrots, baked french fries, and a lean pocket - 14 points
    S - baked doritos (yeah, i need to limit the snacks haha) 3 points

34/35
    I also got two AP but i'm not going to use them.
    Less snack foods and more whole foods tomorrow! I also got all of my water in
  • Bleh, im tired...

Breakfast: A handful of cheese nachos (i know, im a knackbag) Multigrain hoops cereal, tea
    Lunch : Baked potato and beans, cherry yoghurt
    Dinner: If the thought of pasta is still repellent to me at dinnertime i will make an omelette, otherwise pasta again...
  • Jump on in Dominic!

Thursday --
    B: toast and pb (4)
    L: leftover pasta w/tempeh and broccoli (7)
    S: wasa bread (1) pb (2)
    S: sweetarts (4)
    D: black bean burgers, brussels sprouts, corn on the cob (10)
    S: PB (3)

=31/26