Old 07-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #1  

Default New Jello

Jello has a new product out - Rice Pudding cups -- comes in original, cinnamon or creme brulee.... Has anyone see these? It says they are only 70 calories but I can't find out the fat/fiber content. Sounds yummy.
heidelbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Wouldn't it be on the package?

Unless the fat content is high, it's probably 2 points per container (or 1/2c serving). I would assume it has no fiber but there may be 1 g in there?
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #3  

yes, but I just saw an advertisement for it... haven't seen the actual package yet.....

another question... anyone know how many points sushi is -- like something regular like tuna rolls?
heidelbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Should be in your book. I remember we had a discussion a few months ago about how tuna rolls are deceptively pricey points wise.

Something else you can do is go to a calorie counting website (there are tons, daily plate, calorie king, calorie count, fit day, etc - or 3FC has a cal database too), find the nutritional info for whatever you want, then plug that into your calculator. Or there are online calculators which we shouldn't link to but if you google "ww points calculator" it comes up.
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidelbury View Post
yes, but I just saw an advertisement for it... haven't seen the actual package yet.....

another question... anyone know how many points sushi is -- like something regular like tuna rolls?
Haven't seen the Jello cups yet, but they sound good. I love rice pudding...and it's good and satisfying.

Sushi...It depends upon the size of the pieces. My food companion says the pretty much all sushi roll pieces (kappa maki, maki, nigiri, nori maki, rainbow roll, tuna roll, unagi maki, uni maki, and yellow tail roll...I wouldn't know what any of these are if it weren't for the descriptions in the food companion, lol) actually aren't bad. 6 small pieces (1" diameter, 1" thick) or 4 medium pieces (1.5" diameter, 3/4 inch thick) are 2 points. That includes tuna roll. The only ones higher than that are 4 large pieces (1" high X 1-3/4" diameter) of California Roll (3 pts), large spicy tuna roll (6-2" diam., 1" thick pieces for 5 pts), and 6 largish (2" diam, 1" thick) pieces of spider roll for 9 points. 1 cone is 2 points, and 1 inari is 2 points.

One of the reasons we love to go to our favorite buffet. I can really eat my fill of sushi, even going on the quantity for medium, for not a terribly high number of points.

Hope this helps... One of the areas where I'm happy to have the Complete Food Companion and recommend you picking one up, even a used one on ebay or something.

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote