Old 06-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Congrats and WTG, everyone!

Fressca, congratulations on hitting 10%! I can't wait for that day .

I've moved my official weigh-in to Saturday mornings, so we'll see then. As if I hadn't learned yet...I've been hopping on the scale each day and it's UP from last Friday's weigh-in at this point. Yikes! Last Friday was a gain. I sure hope if nothing else I can just level off from last week.

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

I weighed in at home this morning since I'll miss my meeting tomorrow. The two scales always give very similar readings so I'm just gonna go ahead and count what I saw this morning - 197.0, which means -1.4 for me! 1 lb until the 20 lb mark, 2 lbs until I hit 10% (finally!).

Group total 36.4
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:33 PM   #33  
live. love. travel.

S/C/G: 298/168/145

Height: 5'4"

I weigh in on Thursdays which means yesterday was judgement day. I thought I had done so well but I gained 0.2 pounds. Luckily it's not a lot and it really motivated me to get my butt to the gym last night.
sunshower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #34  
Rachel

S/C/G: 280/258/170

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up Weigh in from 6/12/08

Well I weighed in from home and our scale starts at 3lbs instead of 0 (yeah it's a crappy one--need a new one). So according to it, I'm down to 260lbs again, so lost about 4 lbs in two weeks. That's pretty good, considering I've been feeling seriously unmotivated. My next goal is to exercise more so I can get down into the 250s and break this plateau that I've had for a month or so.
librarygirl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 01:17 AM   #35  

Well, I at least accomplished what I was hoping to accomplish, and I ended up leveling off by my weigh-in Sat. morning. 199.2 again. +/- 0 lbs. At least it's not up where it was earlier in the week, and I keep telling myself Aunt Flo is due in the next couple days, so that could be an issue.

Now the trick is truly putting my heart into getting back on-track and doing what I was doing those first few weeks! Here's hoping for a loss next week!

I tried figuring out the group total (taking into account the last two before me)...

I think...Group total: 40.2 lbs lost

Congrats to all who had a loss!

Last edited by luvmyfam; 06-15-2008 at 01:22 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:48 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

luvmyfamily- I've lived quite a few years, and never heard it referred to as Aunt Flo. That is a good one, it made me laugh. Yes, you had, a great week, staying the same is a good thing. Good Luck this week

librarygirl-nothing to worry about, Have a Great Week.

Suite: Super job, so happy that you are almost to your 10%, so exciting!

WTG to all the Flexers that had a loss this week-Hope next week is a Great one for us all.
Institches21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

Well, haven't been on much this week - with all the severe storms -last night we had tornado warnings again, heavy rain, 80 mph winds & hail - which I am truly getting sick of. Seems like my eating has been like the weather.. haha.. but I have managed to stay OP though out it all.

Got on the scale of multiple personalities and got 2 numbers that were the same right off the bat! YAY!

Lost 4 lbs this past week!

Group total is 44.2 lbs!
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #38  
I am a thin person!

S/C/G: 215/tracker/135

Height: 5'6"

I lost 3 pounds this week. Yippee!
362638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:37 PM   #39  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

I am down .6...it's better than nothing considering I was binging almost everyday and have only worked out one time this entire month!
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #40  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

I am up this week by +0.2 pounds... grrr i'm so mad at myself for eating over 40 points of pizza hut!! Lesson learned... gonna lose next week for sure!!

Group total: 47.6
I think...
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:58 PM   #41  

net knee,

Isn't it crazy how the points can sneak up on us? I did the same thing with KFC back on Wed. or Thursday last week (I think). Would have done "OK" if I had stuck to the chicken & mashed potatoes. 12 points between the two. Not great, but not the worst. But I *had* to have that ONE biscuit with a little butter and honey sauce...and that raised the points up to probably 17 or 18 for that meal!

Don't beat yourself up. Most of us do have these moments. Just have to keep trying.

Old 06-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Institches21 View Post
luvmyfamily- I've lived quite a few years, and never heard it referred to as Aunt Flo. That is a good one, it made me laugh. Yes, you had, a great week, staying the same is a good thing. Good Luck this week
Institches,

I had never heard it referred to that way until I started joining message groups. It made me laugh the first time. It is funny... Aunt Flo arrived yesterday morning. I knew she was visiting soon. Boy, I'll be glad when she's gone! LOL. Just talking about "it" as a person makes it silly.

I definitely get PMS. I was all crabby and snappy the last couple days. Crave everything, you know? Now by today I'm not really craving anything right now. That box of Curves bars I bought last night has remained unopened, and I'll probably have a planned one for a snack before bed or something. I know they're just 1 point each, but last week I polished off 3 of them in succession!!

OP so far today. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come!

Last edited by luvmyfam; 06-16-2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: missing bracket on quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Super Job Chey, you are doing wonderful, so happy for you. Hope those bad storms are behind you, very scary, I'm sure.

luvmyfamily: those curve bars are good, I also LOVE those fiber one bars, oats and choc are the best, it's like a candy bar, but I have to limit myself to one a week, very hard to resist. I also get bad PMS, and it seems each month it get a bit worse. This month was a killer, but I've been told as you get to "that stage of life" things sometimes get worse, before they get better. Oh my poor family........

362638: Awesome week, good for you

vday: anything that is after the minus sign is a great thing

net knee: so tiny that is, you will take that off, plus next week
Institches21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:23 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 254/183/136

Height: 5'2"

Well, I am up .8 this week. But boy was that prime rib worth it! Neighbor's boyfriend stored it in her freezer. She broke up with him and kept custody of the meat! She worked for 11 hours on Sunday and asked me to cook it. It came out perfect so my husband, my neighbor and I feasted. I know I will be better this week. Meanwhile, sorry guys I think the stats are now 46.8 for June.
philadelphiab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:23 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 186/183/140

Default June weigh in

Thursdays weigh in... -5lbs. 8.5 so far
decogirl is offline   Reply With Quote