Old 05-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon1983 View Post
Meeting went well thank you for asking, I was kinda depressed though their scale and my scale are about 4.6 pounds different, there's being heavier of course. So i restarted my ticker to match there weight it says i am.
Other then that i did by some snacks, the 3 month journal and the points calculator that i LOVE!! I dont go back till friday so i cant wait to see if the scale moves at all..

Thanks so much for asking and i hope you have a nice weekend!!

Glad the meeting went alright. At my first meeting weigh/in, I was over 3.5 lbs heavier on their scale than I was on ours, just 20 minutes before the meeting, in the same clothes.

It really got me down, too. Our scale had been acting up in other areas already, so we went and got another one. Thankfully, at my next weigh-in, I saw that the new scale is in-sync with the WW one.

I know what matters is that the scale is going down and not the actual numbers, but psychologically, I needed to know that when I weigh myself here, it's going to be the same as what they'd put in my little book at the meetings.

I haven't been to another meeting, but I ordered the at-home kit, which should be here by tomorrow. I'm excited about the points calculator. I keep losing my paperboard slider thing, and I was going cross-eyed using it all the time (I went through cookbooks that provided nutrition info with recipes, and marked the points for what I could).

Hope it's a great meeting for you this week!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote