Old 04-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #1  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

Default Jamba Juice

I have never heard of Jamba Juice, but my friend I work with offered to get me something there so I googled their menu items and got a small Berry Fulfilling Smoothie for only 3 points. It was very delicious and I feel full. I have been on WW for 4 weeks only, but I'm pleased that I can still enjoy food without over eating and making bad unhealthy decisions.

Anyone try anything from there?
MCheyenne6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

I love Jamba Juice! I always get the small Mango Mantra smoothie (they are so cool about substitutions, I always get raspberries instead of peaches). I'm a calorie counter and it comes to 160 calories, which is reasonable for a "treat." They will let you sub the "low calorie dairy base" for any of the sherberts/frozen yogurts, so you can make even the higher calorie drinks more reasonable. I only wish they had a "child's size" or a 12 oz - 16 oz seems pretty big!

Last edited by Glory87; 04-22-2008 at 03:21 PM.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote