Old 04-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #16  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Although it is not listed as such, I would consider garlic to be a veggie analogous to onions. Zero points, unless you're eating more than 1 cupful.

I had a WW leader who said that some people with little weight to lose, might have to count the points in their veggies, if their weight stalls. I think it's easy to forget that even the WW point system has to be "tweaked" by some people. Nothing is written in stone.

But seriously, if your weight loss is stalling, is it likely that uncounted cooked onions, carrots or garlic is to blame? Possible, but not likely. You can obsess over the most minute of details or take your best shot and get on with the rest of your life. One point this way or that is not going to "poof" break the diet magic spell. It would take about 70 uncounted points to equal one pound not lost. Are you making 70 calculation errors every week?
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:54 AM   #17  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

And as my WW leader said..none of us are herre from eating too much garlic. Ok she said apples....but you get the drift. If you eat copious amount of any zero calorie food you will accumulate points and calories...because nothing except water actually has absolutely nothing to it.
JuleeCeeS is offline   Reply With Quote