Old 03-26-2008, 07:19 PM   #1  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Default Would like to know your thoughts

Okay so I have decided to start the Wendie Plan.
I haven't lost weight in about a month, so I decided it's time to do something about it!
I lost one pound this last week, but then I binged over the weekend and gained 3 pounds!
And before that, I hadn't lost anything in about a month. I was yo-yo weighing between 217 and 218.
So wendie time for me!
I am going to plan my high day on Saturday since that is when I usually go out to eat.
And I will probably change my weigh in day to Friday so my Saturday wendie gain will wear off by then
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Good idea to move your WI to the farthest away from your SHD as possible. The Wendie plan definitely has the potential to work out very well, just make sure on those high days you're eating healthy food and drinking lots of water! Good luck, let us know how it goes!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 226/197.6/150

Height: 5'2"

Good luck! I hope it goes well for you!
gemini1567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

I was nervous my first week of Wendie Planning, but it turned out well. I enjoy having my FP planned. I use Saturday as my Super High Day, too! Let us know how it goes ^^ Best of luck!!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:09 PM   #5  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Faerie: how much did you lose your first week on wendie?
and were you having a hard time losing before wendie? and if so, how long did was your plateau before doing wendie?
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:55 AM   #6  
lots of fun!

for a while i was only eating my points and trying to stay away from most of my flex. i plateued for about 3 weeks and then decided to try the wendie plan. it was FANTASTIC i ended up losing 2.4 pounds the first week on it and 1.8 the next. i think having varied points tricked my body into not staying put and i loved having those planned days. i highly suggest it, good luck!!
ifindhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:03 AM   #7  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybaby View Post
Faerie: how much did you lose your first week on wendie?
and were you having a hard time losing before wendie? and if so, how long did was your plateau before doing wendie?
Well, my first week was just last week. I lost 3.4. I wasn't having a terrible time losing... but I just felt like I was in a funk and I wasn't using that many FP. I wasn't on a plateau.

I wanted to shake things up a bit, and I love trying new things. I'm just going for my second week weigh-in. We'll see I've already decided to stick with it for a little while longer than my original plan of two weeks. I'm going to now give it another two weeks and see if patterns develop.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote