Breakfast Muffins

• The muffins are from Atkinsfriends.com I think. Breakfast Muffins. They're like little breakfast quiches.

I make these and freeze them, or bake it all in a pie pan or square pan and cut up.

Place muffin tin liners in pans. Put crumbled cooked sausage or cut up ham or bacon or whatever in the cups. Some broccoli or spinach or asparagus would be good too. Add grated cheese, cheddar or montery jack or swiss. Or whatever you like. beat 5 or 6 eggs with cream or half and half (about 1/2 c. liquid) and pour into the cups and bake at 350, maybe 15 minutes.

Obviously, this is a very flexible recipe. It is like a crustless quiche. If you can make quiche, you can make alot of different breakfasty things, or snacks/lunches. Like spinach and feta cheese in them, or broccoli and cheddar. Or ham and provolone and sundried tomatoes.

have fun!

dottie

sombody here makes eggs with cream cheese stirred in. A little smoked salmon would be good, too. Or salami.
  • these are similar to what I make only we call the Sausage stars.. They are fabulous...
  • bump