The numbers to the riccotta pancakes and a few others

• Orion's Ricotta pancakes (3 servings, silver dollar size)
    * 4 large eggs
    * 1 cup of ricotta (I use plain cottage cheese)
    * 1/2 cup of oat flour (oat flour contains 24 gr carbs per half a cup, all purpose flour contains twice that!)
    * 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
    * 1 packet of Stevia white powder (or 1/2 tsp)
    * 1 tablespoon of hazelnut oil (originally it says vegetable oil or butter, but hazelnut is delicious and has no araquidonic acid!)
    * 2 tablespoons of powder egg white (I don't use this... yet)
    * butter for the griddle
    this section was taken right from Orion’s Post he has made some changes to the original recipe but has added the counts with it. And please not that there is some other recipes I have attached from his post.
    Procedure:
    With an electric blender, I normally mix eggs and ricotta, then vanilla and Stevia, then oat flour and finally the hazelnut oil. Sometimes I add a little bit of walnuts or almonds (NOT TOO MUCH though! no more than a tablespoon of chopped nuts). The rest is easy. Make the pancakes in the usual way. Turn when the borders are not shiny any more!
    Okay... per serving: 22 g of protein, 17.5 g fat and 6-8 g carbs.
    The following recipes are from Fran McCullough (F.M.) and Atkins' books with minor modifications.
    Cheesecake (half the recipe) from F.M. book:

· 2 packets (or 1/2 pound) of cream cheese (I use Philadelphia original)
    · 2 large eggs
    · 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries or 3 small pieces of mango
    · 1 tablespoon of heavy cream (I use crème freishce, since I don't find heavy crème where I live)
    · 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
    · 1 1/2 cups of Equal... However, I don't use Equal so you need to work this out with the sweetener you use. I use Stevia white powder and I would guess that 2 tablespoons would work. This is the only part where you have to do trial and error until you find the right amount for your taste.
    · Butter for the pan.
    Procedure:
    Preheat the oven to 350. Butter a 6-inch springform pan and set aside.
    Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese well on medium speed until it's absolutely smooth. Slowly beat in the sweetener. Add eggs one at the time and beat well after each addition. Add the remaining ingredients, scrape down the bowl and stir to combine. Pour the mix into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn the heat down to 275 and bake for an hour, or until the edges are lightly brown. Turn off the oven.
    Run a knife around the edge of the pan and return the pan to the oven to cool slowly. Don\t worry if the center of the cheese case looks a little wiggly; it will firm up in the oven. Cover the cooled cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or up to 3 days. To serve, run a knife around the edges again and remove the sides of the pan. I normally sprinkle some cinnamon before serving and decorate it with strawberry or mango slices on top. According to F.M. each serving contains 4.1 g protein, 14 g fat, 2-3 gr. carbs. However, with strawberries or mango it may be around 3-5 gr of carbs.
    Enjoy!!
    Ricotta pancakes (3 servings, silver dollar size)

· 4 large eggs
    · 1 cup of ricotta (I use plain cottage cheese)
    · 1/2 cup of oat flour (oat flour contains 24 gr carbs per half a cup, all purpose flour contains twice that!)
    · 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
    · 1 packet of Stevia white powder (or 1/2 tsp)
    · 1 tablespoon of hazelnut oil (originally it says vegetable oil or butter, but hazelnut is delicious and has no araquidonic acid!)
    · 2 tablespoons of powder egg white (I don't use this... yet)
    · Butter for the griddle
    Procedure:
    With an electric blender, I normally mix eggs and ricotta, then vanilla and Stevia, then oat flour and finally the hazelnut oil. Sometimes I add a little bit of walnuts or almonds (NOT TOO MUCH though! no more than a tablespoon of chopped nuts). The rest is easy. Make the pancakes in the usual way. Turn when the borders are not shiny any more!
    Okay... per serving: 22 g of protein, 17.5 g fat and 6-8 g carbs.
    A nice treat with coffee for my Saturday mornings!

Spice cake, from the Atkins book. This one was sent to me by MY BEST FRIEND... Am I forgiven now sweetie?

· 1/2 cup of heavy cream
    · 1 cup of soy flour (my next experiment is with oat flour)
    · 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
    · pinch of salt
    · 1/2 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground clves
    · 1/2 tablespoon of chopped walnuts or almonds (my friend's suggestion, and it was so good!)
    · 3 large eggs
    · 5 packets of Stevia white powder
    · 2 tsp vanilla extract
    · 1 tsp brandy flavoring (I don't use this because I don't have it!)
    Procedure:
    Scald the cream and set aside. Put together the flour, spices, and all the dry ingredients and blend them well. I make a well in the center of the mix and then I add the eggs. Blend everything well and pour into a greased pan. Bake for 40 minutes at !~350. Hmmm.. this is so good, especially with coffee!!! According to Atkins, you'll have 6-7 gr per serving, so watch it!
    Enjoy!!!