NSV - Bath towel vs beach towel

• I am sure many of you can relate -- there's a day when all of a sudden, the "normal" sized bath towel doesn't quite make it all the way around you after a shower and if you're like me, you blamed the dryer for shrinking the towel & grabbed a beach towel....

Last night, I wrapped my towel around me and realized A. It was closed & lying flat, B. It was a REGULAR bath towel, not a beach towel and C. It looked pretty good!

My compliment of the week award goes to my ex-husband's wife Ann. She & I met for a playdate with my Fiona & her little guys (they all share my daughter Alexa as a sibling, so we are very 21st century and make sure everyone gets along!) and when she saw me, she exclaimed "You look like an entirely different person!" I could have kissed her, I swear to God. Any woman who is cool enough to compliment her husband's ex-wife is cool enough to help raise my daughter
  • sooo cool ...
    That's awesome ... I know that feeling all too well - on both accounts !
  • CONGRATS -- What a great compliment!!! Also, great job for weighing less than your drivers license weight; I can't wait for that day!
  • and here I thought I was the only one who used a beach towel! Congrats! On both the bath towel and fabulous family!.
  • I can totally relate.....Farewell beach towels....hello bath towels!
  • That's fabulous! Good for you!

And the ex-hubby's new wife? This may sound cheesy, but I'm so proud of you for having an ADULT relationship with her! There are so many petty people who can't just "get-along", yet you two have found common ground and are friends...that's truely wonderful!
  • Yay!!
  • Thanks everyone!