Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 02:26 PM   #1  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Default Fitness NSV

Last year and this year, we went to a Halloween event with some members of my dad's side of the family (my cousin puts on this INCREDIBLE haunted house, and after getting the wits scared out of us we go to a fondue place for dinner with the family). We parked in the same parking lot both last year and this year.

Was thinking about this today. Last year, when walking back up the hill to the car, I remember thinking the hill was SO STEEP and SO BIG and being totally out of breath when I got to the top...we're talking calves burning, lungs burning, and totally panting. That, and I was so damned full from overstuffing myself on the (admittedly delicious) food that I was near bursting.

This time, the hill was so small, and I barely even noticed I was walking up it...I was talking the whole time to my cousin's fiance and didn't even notice I was walking up a hill. And I -certainly- was not panting at the top!

Guess the cardio 6 days a week has been paying off!
Old 10-31-2006, 03:38 PM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Wow! That's remarkable. What an incredible feeling that must be. Your hard work truly has paid off. Good for you!
Old 10-31-2006, 04:32 PM   #3  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations - the cardio is definitely paying off!
Old 11-01-2006, 01:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/218/150

Height: 5'7"

That's great...it does surprise us sometimes,when we recall an earlier experience that we had trouble with...
Old 11-01-2006, 02:15 AM   #5  
Tryin'

Height: 5'3

wicked!! what a fabulous feeling...when all that hard work makes a difference in your day to day life!!
Old 11-04-2006, 04:26 AM   #6  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Congrats! That's awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Closed Thread