Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-26-2006, 11:51 PM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

Default Unexpected NSV

This is not weight related. I went into work today and went back to my supervisors desk. The lady who is in charge of the place was there and she looked at me and told me I was a very beautiful lady and always had a smile on my face when I worked. I about fell over. You see these people did not know me almost 60 pounds ago when I felt horrible about myself and honestly the word beautiful is not one in my vocabulary when referring to myself. But with my 42nd birthday approaching fast, I felt great!!!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 12:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations...its great to be noticed & appreciated...
vickidr is offline   Reply With Quote