Two NSVs for me!

• I'm sooooo excited!!! These totally make up for not really losing any on the scale in the last month!
    I bought a belt! Sounds crazy, but considering I haven't had a belt my whole adult life, this is GREAT. My pants are falling off me, don't even have to undo them to take them off. But I have to make them last awhile cause I ain't going shopping just yet!
    My next NSV is the one I've been trying for ALL year, my wedding ring finally came off! My hubby thinks I'm nuts and totally gets offended when I take it off, but I know I can take it off if I need to without worrying about having to have it cut off and now I can try wearing some of my other rings too!!!!!!!
    I'm just glowing!!!!!!!!
  • That is great! Congrats! i know what ya mean about the clothes!!
  • Yay! That's great news. Keep up the good work!
  • Thank you! This has been the best I've felt in forever!
  • wooooohoooo - I'm really happy for ya! congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations! Just think how good you'll feel when that belt is on the smallest hole. That was always a big motivator for me.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks everyone!
    Quote:
    Congratulations! Just think how good you'll feel when that belt is on the smallest hole. That was always a big motivator for me.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work!
    LOL.......I actually got a belt that has holes all the way around! I didn't want to have to get another new belt after I lose more
  • WTG!! That's great
  • WTG, congratulations!!
  • Way to go!!!!! This is wonderful news. I still haven't bought a belt, LOL I was able to get my wedding ring off too, after 10 years of it not budging....you should of seen the dissapointment on hubbys face though
  • Jackie! That must be a great feeling! Keep up the great work!
  • Thank you guys SOOO much!
  • Yay!! That must feel so wonderful. I am so very happy for you. It REALLY is something to be excited about. It's things like this that really help keep you going. Keep up the good, no the great work!!