Silly little NSV but I'm happy

• I've been eating healthy this week and walking but nothing showing on the scales yet. So hopefully by the weekend I may see the scales dip but...............

I just had to say that this morning I tried on some of my "skinny panties" that I haven't worn in years but couldn't throw away.................and they FIT GREAT!

No more big mama panties!

WOOOO HOOOO!

I know it's silly but it sure helped my feelings. I think I even feel a little sexier today!

Just had to share...........
  • whoo-hoo! Good for you
  • WTG! Nothing makes you feel sexier than knowing how great you look in your underwear!
  • I can't wait to experience that ! Good job ! I have a ton of beautiful clothes and lingerie that I just haven't been able to get into for about 5 years now... I think I'll go home and pick a few outfits out that I can chart my progress with and wear when I can.

Maybe go out and reward yourself with another new pair of sexies !
  • Thanks everyone!
    I knew you girls would understand my NSV happiness. I couldn't just tell anyone.......but I was about to BURST.

It's true that the little NSV's mean so much especially when you've worked so hard and the scales don't want to budge.

I haven't been comfortable in my "skinnies" for many years (actually since the birth of my last child seven years ago). For some reason this morning it finally dawned on me that I might be able to wear them now.

mgb4t, I know what you mean about the closet full of clothes. I think every woman has some favorite skinny clothes that they can't seem to part with. I have been looking thru my closet as well and some of my pants from last winter are a little baggy. Just might have to buy some smaller ones soon. That's a good idea about the new sexy undies!
  • That's not silly at all. Congratulations!
  • Congratulations, keep up the great work!!!