100 pound lighter!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well it is offical-- One year ago today I started living a healthy life. Eating better with a goal to make myself healty. Now I am so happy to say that exactly one year later on the nose I am 100 pounds lighter. I am so happy for me I need to get a picture taken today. My husband took the camera with him on his trip. So I may have to break down and buy a disposable camera today or something.
  • Great Job!!! I am so very proud of you!! Keep up the great work.....hopefully one day I'll be able to show such a great loss!!

Enjoy your day!!

Misty
  • OMG!!!! That's outstanding! You are definitely an inspiration to all of us...thank you for sharing!
  • Way to Go!!!!!! Someday that will be me !!!
  • That is fantastic. WTG. You have done so great.
  • Kenya -- I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! Doesn't it feel amazing?? You have worked really hard and I know had some setbacks along the way, but you have done something extraordinary!

CELEBRATE!! (though, maybe not with food!)
  • You are amazing!!! I am so proud of you!!
  • congrats Kenya! You'll be down to goal before you even know it!
  • That is wonderful! I'm new, and I've been so inspired by all of the successes everyone has had.
  • WOW!! That's fantastic! You're such an inspiration Can't wait to see pics!
  • You are doing SO GREAT!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
  • wow! congrats!
  • Congrats hun!
  • Wow!! What an accomplishment!! WTG!! Can't wait to see the pictures!! Keep up the great work!
  • Wow - thats brilliant - bring on the pics!!!!! well done!