60 Pounds Gone and Jumping for Joy!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • WOW! I can't believe I made it! This morning the scale finally said I lost 60 pounds!!!

These last 10 have been soooooooooooooooooooooooo slow! But I am ecstatic and going to go redo my ticker to start my next 10 pound goal!

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo! Great way to start the long weekend.

Did I mention I am excited?
  • WTG Misti, that is fantastic. You are doing so marvelous. Great job.
  • Thanks Lilybelle! LOL you have "been there, done that" and more... so you know how it feels!!! Congratulations you LOSER you!
  • Congratulations Misti That is fabulous. WAY TO GO!
  • Way to go! You are one big loser! sure hope to join you one day! Thanks for the encouragement today it can be done. Stayed the same for two weeks and it is getting discouraging so fun to share in your good news and you should be excited!!!!
  • Way to go!!! You are doing absolutely wonderful!!!
  • wow, that's fabulous!! Congratulations...
  • That's AWESOME!

Great job!
  • Way to go....... I am hoping to join you in a few more pounds to. I sure know what you mean about really working for that pound now. I am there. BUT I will take what I get as long as I am heading in the right direction.
  • Good goi'n you're great inspiration and congratulations.
  • You're almost halfway there, Misti! That's AWESOME!

Keep up the good work!
  • That's great Misti!!! You keep goin. I'm sure it wasn't as slow as it seemed...lol. I've been in THAT mode lately!

Kim
  • Woooo yeah! You rock gal!
  • Thats fantastic Misti - I'm so happy for you! You rock!
  • Good for you. I think you're in the same boat I'm in now, where you really have to work and wait and work and wait for 10 pounds to come off. But we'll get there!