3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Huge NSV!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/90098-huge-nsv.html)

pixiefalls 07-26-2006 01:00 AM

Huge NSV!!

I can finally fit into an 11 (10 in even size stores)! It's almost unfathomable because I don't ever remember being this low in weight or clothing size.

It's crazy almost because I was always an overweight kid and I never paid attention to clothing size back then (except I DID want to be in smaller clothes). When I did start paying attention as a kid I was in the highest size, a 16. When I did my crash diet at 13 I only got down to 13 and went on a long binge and got back up to 18 and then beyond so this is amazing to me.

I have a cute little size 11 skirt that fits me GREAT but no where to wear it to:lol:! Thank you all for all your support here!! It's what got me started and kept me going (and will keep me going)! :carrot: :hug:

Jtjoray 07-26-2006 01:38 AM

WTG!!! Lets see a picture of you with the skirt on. I bet it's cute!

lilybelle 07-26-2006 01:40 AM

Congratulations, it does feel so wonderful to fit into the smaller sizes. I am happy for you.

sierra_ttw 07-26-2006 01:40 AM

Yay! What a fantastic feeling! Wear the skirt anywhere - even just around the house - you deserve to wear it!

pixiefalls 07-26-2006 01:42 AM

Thank you gals so much!! And you know what, that's a great idea.. finally a reason to wear it haha! I will go out and get a digital camera (and possibly a scanner if I have enough money) tomorrow:). I need to post progress anyway hehe.

Congratulations to you all, btw:carrot:!

blondie728 07-26-2006 04:48 AM

Congrats im sooo happy for you. I Hope you know youre an inspiration to people like me.

sli 07-26-2006 08:49 AM

WTG Congratulations!!

pixiefalls 07-27-2006 03:27 AM

Sli, thank you:D!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondie728
Congrats im sooo happy for you. I Hope you know youre an inspiration to people like me.

That's really sweet and it means a lot to me:)!! Congrats on your current loss and I wish the best in your journey! :carrot:

I bought a digital camera and I'm going to have to find a way to take a picture of my before pics so when I do that I'll get pics up.

HarpoChicoGroucho 07-27-2006 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiefalls
Sli, thank you:D!

That's really sweet and it means a lot to me:)!! Congrats on your current loss and I wish the best in your journey! :carrot:

I bought a digital camera and I'm going to have to find a way to take a picture of my before pics so when I do that I'll get pics up.

Since I don't have a scanner, I also had to take a pic of my before, and what I did was take the pic at a distance (so it isn't blurry) and then I uploaded it, transferred it to Paint, zoomed in on just me, cropped it, saved it into photobucket and then resized it.

I hope that made sense, if it didn't, tell me and I'll try to explain better. I'm almost ready to pass out . . . :tired:

Oh, and congratulations on your size 11!!! I think that's where I'll be when I reach goal. I bet you look fantastic!!!

pixiefalls 07-27-2006 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarpoChicoGroucho
Since I don't have a scanner, I also had to take a pic of my before, and what I did was take the pic at a distance (so it isn't blurry) and then I uploaded it, transferred it to Paint, zoomed in on just me, cropped it, saved it into photobucket and then resized it.

I hope that made sense, if it didn't, tell me and I'll try to explain better. I'm almost ready to pass out . . . :tired:

Oh, and congratulations on your size 11!!! I think that's where I'll be when I reach goal. I bet you look fantastic!!!

Thanks a bunch for that tip!! I'll try it later in the morning since it's 3am and I'm ready to pass out too:).

Thank you so much and by the way, I think you are so beautiful!! You're an inspiration to me:).

oliviaCAN 07-27-2006 05:25 AM

I Just Wanted To Say...congrats!! That Must Be So Exciting!!

MelodyL 07-27-2006 11:35 AM

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

HarpoChicoGroucho 07-27-2006 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiefalls
Thanks a bunch for that tip!! I'll try it later in the morning since it's 3am and I'm ready to pass out too:).

Thank you so much and by the way, I think you are so beautiful!! You're an inspiration to me:).

Thank you :o And you inspire me dear!!! I could never have lost 80 pounds when I was 18!!! http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...une/rdfggf.jpg

ZedAus 07-27-2006 06:37 PM

I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! I know what an incredible feeling that is and I can picture the smile on your face. I am really looking forward to seeing the pictures.

I sometimes wish that I had done something about my weight when I was younger, but I have to accept that things happen for a reason, and at least I DID something, even if it took to my early 40s to 'wake up'.

You have definitely put a smile on my face, to make a lovely start to my day.

Take care,

Zelma

pixiefalls 07-27-2006 11:09 PM

Thanks so much all; *every* one of you are sweet and it means so much because without the support I don't think I could have done it!!

You all have done so great in your journeys:hug:! You've all made me so happy! I wasn't having the best day until I came here:).

Btw! I just posted my pics here!

Harpo -- thank you!! I'm glad
Zelma -- I've said things like that to myself, "why didn't I do that before" .. but what you said is true.. you *did* do it and you have done so well!

I'm almost in tears here!