Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-24-2006, 07:30 PM   #1  

Height: 5"5

Default Boy inches sure can make a difference.

Well I have been hanging here on 201 ish for a few weeks. . I am so wanting to hit Onedreland. But I have found I am making the big changes in inches again. I was able to get in most any 16 I tried on this weekend. It seems I was just getting into 18s. I am so enjoying not wondering in the plus sizes for hours trying to figure out what I can wear or what cartoon I want on my chest ..lol I bought my first I pex bra this weekend. Somehing to hold up whats melting away or what is left. Over All I am pretty happy with my goals so far. I am making my size goal before my weight I want to get to. Its almost time to invest and start going to the gym and get more weight training in. Have a healthy night.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:30 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Yes I agree! I have been frustrated because my weight is not going down much at all the past few weeks... but this weekend I dug out a pair of crop pants I keep trying to get into... it is so hot and I wanted to wear them... and suddenly they are baggy on me!!! Yay. I still want that stupid scale to go down though.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:35 PM   #3  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I agree about the size goal. I reached mine quite a while before I reached my scale goal.
WTG, Misti on the crop pants. Your posts on exercise are a really great incentive for me.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote