I look good!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I already posted this picture in the LWL thread, but I thought this warranted a repost in the mini-goal section here. I can’t remember ever getting dressed up for a special event and feeling good about the way I looked. I was always trying to find some garment I could hide in, and then I would try to make myself as invisible as possible at the event. Last Sunday my boyfriend had the honor of being the best man in his best fiend’s wedding, and I went as his date. I was a little nervous about pulling this dress off, as it is so not something I would have ever considered wearing before. But by the time we got to the reception I was socializing with people I didn’t know, dancing up a storm, and feeling great in general. A major confidence building experience I must say. Even though I would like to lose another 30 lbs and the scale has refused to budge for the last three months, I find I’m already enjoying the weight loss I’ve achieved quite a bit.

Here’s a picture of me and the handsome best man. He’s the best!

• You look great!
  • Wow, you look absolutely fantastic -- and confident. And I must add: very well accessorized!
  • You look really hot!
  • You look hot, and yes very nice accesories (s/p?)
  • Wow, you look really great!! You most def pulled off that dress!
  • You look great!!! Very nice pic.!
  • You look amazing. And I love your shoes!!!
  • Gorgous , Love the turquoise . You look great together
  • The dress is absolutely gorgeous on you and it shows!!! I bet you had the best time at the wedding knowing that you've lost weight and feel so much better. I think thats prolly why you had so much confidence, weddings can be difficult if you don't know many people. Thanks for sharing!!
  • You look great!!! It's great that you stepped out of your comfort zone and wore something that you wouldn't usually wear and had a great time, the dress looks great on you!!
  • That dress is adorable and you look great in it!! I'm so glad you had fun!!
  • Thanks everyone! I was pretty happy with how the outfit all came together. Ross and Target are my friends.
  • You look great. Thanks for sharing the pic. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow night. I had been dreading it, but now I plan to have a great time and be more confident of myself.
  • Yes agreed you look really pretty and what a nice photo of both of you. He looks pretty proud to be with you too!! LOVE those shoes, they are really cute!