Three people in ONE DAY!

• Saturday night after my children's baptisims, THREE seperate people came up to me to tell me how good I am looking! My head was HUGE after that! I have been waiting for soo long for people to notice, and they finally DO! I felt a little embarrassed though when they complimented me...I'm sure I was blushing!
  • That's awesome Cassie,
    It had to be a huge motivator for you. I know the few times that I have had people notice it just pushes me even harder to do better.

Keep up the good work.
  • WOW! Great Loss!

I love it when I get more than one compliment in a day. And then I take a note of what I'm wearing, and I be sure to wear that outfit more often because it's probably a flattering one.
  • Wow, congratulations, you are doing so fantastic. It feels so great when people notice. WTG
  • Thats great! Congrats!
  • What an awesome feeling, huh?!!!!!

You are doing great!
  • Blush all you want, girl!! It's so great when all your hard work pays off and people notice and compliment you. Keep doing what you're doing!!!
  • WTG! I bet you felt sooo great.
  • Cassie, I know you've worked hard and I'm so happy that people are now commenting on it. I know how good that feels. You keep going. You're doing great!
  • That's wonderful, Cassie! Good for you!
  • That's awesome Cassie! I'm sure you're that much more motivated now! And just think, a week or two ago you were wondering if there was a difference! Whaddya know, there is and others can see it!!

Kim
  • That is great! You've lost a lot of weight, I'm sure you DO look fantastic!!! People noticing is always a GREAT motivator!!
  • I get really embarassed when people compliment me too. it's like, was I atrocious before?