40 lbs. and 29 inches - Progress Pics

• I have been so busy I haven't posted here in ages! I did want to share some success and hopefully reassure those who may not see the scale moving, that what counts is how you feel, and how lean you are. For the longest time I have been focused on the number on the scale.. at 4'11" I kept thinking I should weigh 110 or 120 at the most.

I hired a personal trainer and joined the gym over a month ago. He measured my body fat at 30% and said that at 110 lbs. I'd have 0% body fat - not possible.. a woman 17-22% is considered very lean.. He convinced me that I may get down to 150 even and be at that 22-23%.. we don't know of course, but he has been able to put things in perspective for me. I am now focusing on how well I look and feel.. and let the body fat numbers speak for themselves. Whatever the scale says.. it doesn't matter to me.

So in a nutshell, my weight hasn't budged much at all as of late, but my inches are coming off and my shape is changing... Here are a few to share with you..One overall and a second to show the change in my arms. I am in a wedding in August (the end of August) and I am praying that this keeps up a bit.. Thanks everyone for your support!

• Way to go!
    Congratulations, you look great! What a great smile and a beautiful baby. It sounds like you are really commited to doing it the "healthy way" and I have no doubt that you 'll meet your goals.
  • Congratulations, you look great. Thanks for sharing the pic's. Wtg on the workouts.
  • Congratulations!! You look great!! You're very pretty!
  • Quote: Congratulations, you look great. Thanks for sharing the pic's. Wtg on the workouts.
    Lilybelle thanks so much, but girl -- whoa - what kind of motivation are YOU?? You look smashing! Congrats to you as well!
  • Congrats!!! You look great!!!!!
  • Wow, looking good!!! You're right, your arms are looking better!!! It's funny how we can be changing without losing scale weight! I did that for the first 2 months I started this. It sure helped that my hubby was noticing shape changes way before I was getting any sort of drop in numbers. I found out my butt DOES have some shape...hehe.

Good going!

Kim
  • What a difference 40 lbs has made for you! You're going to make it for sure. Can't wait until I can see my face becoming "unsoft" like yours is!!
  • Wow, great job! Your name totally suits you. You are one hot mama.
    Thanks for sharing the pics.
  • You look awesome! WTG
  • Looking good! Congrats